News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Lucky Louie

Started by JJ, October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Has anyone seen a show called Lucky Louie on HBO? I saw a bit of an episode once, and it was pretty good. The topics and language were pretty dirty, I was surprised when you tune into the show and this guy's humping his wife in bed and cracking jokes.

swolt

Quote from: JJ on October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM
Has anyone seen a show called Lucky Louie on HBO? I saw a bit of an episode once, and it was pretty good. The topics and language were pretty dirty, I was surprised when you tune into the show and this guy's humping his wife in bed and cracking jokes.

I do that too, having sex and telling jokes. It's the only way I can keep her entertained.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Infobahn

I thought they canceled it.

JJ

Quote from: Infobahn on October 14, 2006, 01:48:29 PM
I thought they canceled it.

Ah, probably. It was enough to shock and amuse me with its relative vulgarity. Sounds like it didn't have enough of a premise to create longevity.

You know what show I really loved? Mr. Show. It was ridiculously good.

eo000

Bennyhana

Quote from: swolt on October 14, 2006, 01:31:33 PM
Quote from: JJ on October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM

I do that too, having sex and telling jokes. It's the only way I can keep her entertained.

The best joke for this is as follows:

WARNING:  EXTREMELY TASTELESS JOKE.  I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN.

"Hey baby, what do you call something that's 12 inches long, makes a woman scream all night.......and is blue?"

"What?"

"Crib Death."