News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Drinking games

Started by Jessie, October 01, 2006, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

We played this game last night, and we were all SMASHED within an hour, drinking beer and smirnoff ice.  It was insane, but super fun.  Here be the rules:

You take a deck of cards and just kind of spread them out, face down on the table.  Pick who goes first and they draw a card.  Here's what the cards mean:

Red 2 - 5:  You drink that many drinks

Black 2 - 5:  You tell others to drink (you can give all the drinks to one person, or divide them up)

6: Categories (You name a category, and everyone has to name something in that category, without repeat.  The first to not come up with something drinks)

7:  Vegetables (The same as categories, but always vegetables, AND you can't show your teeth until the round is over.  If you can't think of a veggie, or you show your teeth, you drink - this one is INCREDIBLY difficult once you get tipsy and giggly)

8:  Make a rule (You get to make a rule, and it stays in effect until someone else draws an 8.  Some of our rules:  Before each drink you have to say, "I suck cock for money", or you aren't allowed to say "Shit")

9:  Rhyme Time (The person who draws says a word, and everyone has to rhyme that word.  First one to miss, drinks)

10:  Thumb Master (Whoever draws a ten is thumb master.  If they put their thumb on the table, everyone else has to.  Last to do it, drinks)

Jacks:  Boys drink

Queens:  Girls drink

Kings:  Everyone drinks

Aces:  Waterfall.  This one SUCKS.  The person who draws starts drinking, when they start the person next to them starts, and so on all the way around the table.  When the first one STOPS, the person next to them can stop...
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

It's fun!  You kind of have to write down the rules before you get started, though, to keep it all straight when everyone's drunk.

BigDun

We got so good at playing quarters in college that it wasn't a challenge anymore. We change the rules that you had to hit a penny, nickle, dime and quarter before you got to make anyone drink.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

dazie

Oh lord.  That's confusing.

I just drink. 

I guess I'm old now.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

SockmonkeyHolocaust

We play dominoes and just drink cheap beer. Yes, we want to be elderly black folk.

JJ

IMHO drinking games are silly, although I recall enjoying them from time to time at university, it's better to just play a real game like Kaiser or

CROKINOLE!
or something. That way you're not trashed within an hour and taking watery-mouth stomach-clenched tiny sips of "5 drinks" to fulfill your drinking game obligations.

I would also here like to profess my undying love for Jessie and the marquee function on this board's posting editor thing. I <3 them.

I <3 JESSIE AND THE MARQUEE

Jessie

Aww, I love you, too, JJ!
That was, I think, the second time I've ever played a drinking game.  It was fun!

JJ

Well they have their place as much as wake n' bakes or shotgunning joints, I suppose.

If I had the resources, I would send BongBoy69 a giant phallic bong where the testes are the base and have the clutch on them too so you have to grab and massage the giant bong's testicles while you are totally horfin' back a judiciously insane bong toot out of that righteous piece of smokin' equipment.

Never mind the whole "not smoking these days" charade. Get an EIGHTH of grass and load that puppy up and smoke some dick bong. Thumbs up, Right On DUDE.

Beefy

The only game that matters is how fast you empty the bottle.

Gamplayerx

That sounds incredibly complicated.

When I met Grumpus, the silly boy and his friends thought they were the quarters masters.  I quickly disabused them of that notion.  And how.  And from their comfy positions under the table, they graciously conceded their inferiority.

Jessie

It's complicated, but you get the hang of it.  Plus, we wrote down the rules before we started.

Gamplayerx

Did you write them on a really large posterboard?  And dress some people up in black and white vertical striped shirts?  And give them whistles?  Whistles are fun.

JJ

Jessie

OMG JJ was spying on us!!1!!

JJ

I wish I was talented enough to photoshop that one guy playing some congas or something.

Has anyone else seen that great PS of Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby from the moment Ruby shot Oswald, but Oswald is holding the microphone and singing and Ruby is playing guitar?

Jessie

Quote from: JJ on October 01, 2006, 08:39:01 PM
I wish I was talented enough to photoshop that one guy playing some congas or something.

Has anyone else seen that great PS of Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby from the moment Ruby shot Oswald, but Oswald is holding the microphone and singing and Ruby is playing guitar?

Can you PS the outhouse out of this picture? 

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/2306/5tz7.jpg

Gamplayerx

You mean the port-a-potty?

Jessie

Gamplayerx

I did my best.

Okay, not my best.  I did my half-assed.

Jessie

I think that's excellent!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on October 01, 2006, 10:03:28 PM
I think that's excellent!
I was going to recreate the background more, but it was taking too much time so I got distracted by something shinier.