News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

"quotes"

Started by grace, November 09, 2005, 08:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grace

from nov. issue of rolling stone...by robert downey jr.
" i'm not an old bull yet, but i'm not in my midtwenties anymore either. i recognize that i'm a survivor; i think i have something to offer of value. i'm actually a really consistent and enthusiastic and fairly stable guy- although i did have a thirty-year dip..."
humm ...there's a man with substance...

from nov. issue of esquire...by keith richards
1)" to learn the blues, it takes a  while,and you never stop. what did i learn? i learnt how to learn the blues, but i ain't stopped."
2) " women are a beautiful complication, and i look forward to far more beauties and far more complications."

Listener

Each time you reload my website, a new quote appears in the upper-right, in the "Random Thought" section.  There are more than 1100 of them.

Alternately, you can go to www.d-42.com/quotes.html and you will get a new quote every 60 seconds.  But some of them are long, so you might run out of time while reading them.

nishi

Quote from: grace on November 09, 2005, 08:54:27 PM
from nov. issue of esquire...by keith richards
2) " women are a beautiful complication, and i look forward to far more beauties and far more complications."

but the man looks like he just finished digging his own grave and is about 6 minutes from lying down in it.  meh.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

grace

he is gross...apparently ....he doesn't think so...

nishi

Quote from: grace on November 09, 2005, 10:28:01 PM
he is gross...apparently ....he doesn't think so...

i know. somehow that makes it.... worse. well, that and the fact that i'm sure his sexual adventures are far from over. much like jack nicholson, who skeeves me out so badly i can hardly stand looking at him anymore.

i find it interesting though - if women who were that old and frankly that ugly were talking about their sexual adventures like that, the outcry would be deafening.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

grace

oh,don't get me started on that... standards will always be different...

ReBurn

At least he won't need to be embalmed when he kicks off.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!