News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

white specks in peaches

Started by Listener, August 29, 2006, 11:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

Y'know how when you finish eating around the equator of a peach and separate the two halves so you can take out the pit?  What are those white specks left in the pit cavity, or sometimes stuck to the pit?

dazie

pith.

Peaches are good, but I don't like to eat them cuz the fuzz reminds me of scrotum hair.  I prefer nectarines.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

I like peaches.  We have some of the best in the country.  Never tried scrotum hair.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

dazie

Bennyhana

Quote from: dazie on August 29, 2006, 11:20:53 AM
pith.

Peaches are good, but I don't like to eat them cuz the fuzz reminds me of scrotum hair.  I prefer nectarines.

Are you going down on small boys?

I dunno about you fellas, but my scrotum hair could NEVER be mistaken for peach fuzz. 

dazie

Alice

Yeah, I wouldn't mind scrotum hair like peach fuzz.  Then it wouldn't get tangled around my uvula and make me gag... thus vomiting on a man's thigh.

DownSouth

Quote from: Alice on August 29, 2006, 12:13:20 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind scrotum hair like peach fuzz.  Then it wouldn't get tangled around my uvula and make me gag... thus vomiting on a man's thigh.
Are you dating a wookie?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: DownSouth on August 29, 2006, 12:20:03 PM
Quote from: Alice on August 29, 2006, 12:13:20 PM
Are you dating a wookie?
That hasn't happened with the current guy.  But sometimes a rogue pube can cause serious damage.

meredith

i keep mine trimmed but it's still too coarse to be similar to peach or kiwi fuzz.

in physics class in HS, the teacher used pith balls for demonstrations of static electricity.

heh

pith balls.

meredith

Quote from: Alice on August 29, 2006, 12:23:07 PM
But sometimes a rogue pube can cause serious damage.
yep.  both sexes should groom that stuff.