News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

New Amazing Race Starts Tonight

Started by Infobahn, February 28, 2006, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infobahn

New Amazing Race Starts Tonight on CBS.  9pm Eastern.

pumpkineye

sapphirehart

I missed the first 30 minutes of the show.  A couple of Terry's friends dropped by and we entertained them for a while.  They were drunk and funny.

As for the Race......those two lifelong friends were so gay.  NTTAWWT  And the Pink girls had an amazing set of breasts.  The 40 year married couple were irritating and the screaming ladies would have been kicked out of the helicopter if I had been the pilot.  I'm glad the guys were the first to make it to the pit stop.  Can't wait until next week.  I hope the old couple gets eliminated.

Gamplayerx

The nerds are funny.  So are the hippies.  And one of the screaming ladies peed her pants - what's better than that?

sapphirehart

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 01, 2006, 07:03:51 AM
The nerds are funny.  So are the hippies.  And one of the screaming ladies peed her pants - what's better than that?

oh man, I forgot she peed her pants....and the hippies were funny too...the nerds I just felt sorry for.  How about when the guys in the motorcycle shop were whistling and making comments to that chick in the red shirt?  that was kinda funny.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 01, 2006, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 01, 2006, 07:03:51 AM

oh man, I forgot she peed her pants....and the hippies were funny too...the nerds I just felt sorry for.  How about when the guys in the motorcycle shop were whistling and making comments to that chick in the red shirt?  that was kinda funny.
That would have been funny if her husband had gone all Chuck Norris on their asses.