News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

It's National Pie Day!

Started by dazie, January 23, 2008, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Thank you!  I meant to post about this today and forgot.

All the cabs in Chicago have Apple Pie air fresheners today.

DownSouth

What exactly does appleass smell like?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I told my coworkers about this and one of them got angry.  She says that March 14th is the pie day (get it?) and that she's been sending pies to school with her kids for that for years.  So, she doesn't care what this so-called "Pie Council" says.  They're wrong.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 23, 2008, 11:00:32 AM
I told my coworkers about this and one of them got angry.  She says that March 14th is the pie day (get it?) and that she's been sending pies to school with her kids for that for years.  So, she doesn't care what this so-called "Pie Council" says.  They're wrong.
Did you tell her she is a dork and then yank the back of her underwear midway up her back?  Because that's really the only appropriate response to her anger.

Beefy

She says that March 14th is the pie day (get it?) and that she's been sending pies to school with her kids for that for years.  So, she doesn't care what this so-called "Pie Council" says.  They're wrong.

The fact that there is even a Pie Council in the first place is ridiculous.  Still, it's an excuse to say OBEY THE PIE COUNCIL every time she tries to speak with you about anything.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

We could have all had pie today if Gamp loved us more than Grumpus.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

I had no idea Gamp went both ways.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

grace

Quote from: Alice on January 23, 2008, 11:02:08 AM
Did you tell her she is a dork and then yank the back of her underwear midway up her back?  Because that's really the only appropriate response to her anger.

the correct term is wedgeee...and done right, is very effective.