News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

Honey Do List

Started by sapphirehart, October 30, 2005, 10:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Molly

Quote from: sapphirehart on January 28, 2006, 12:58:13 PM
Deer season closes this weekend.  This morning he got up to go duck hunting and he got home about 30 minutes ago, changed clothes, loaded his fourwheeler in the back of his truck and has now left the house to go rabbit hunting and beer drinking with his friends.

I hope you've cut him off. 
I think you should make about 100 copies of the list and tape them up EVERYWHERE in the house and place them in his belongings.  When he opens the medicine cabinet, he'll see it.  When he looks in his wallet, he'll pull a copy out.  Pockets, drawers, shoes, etc...

ReBurn

Quote from: Miss Molly on January 29, 2006, 04:42:33 AM
Deer season closes this weekend.  This morning he got up to go duck hunting and he got home about 30 minutes ago, changed clothes, loaded his fourwheeler in the back of his truck and has now left the house to go rabbit hunting and beer drinking with his friends.

I think you should make about 100 copies of the list and tape them up EVERYWHERE in the house and place them in his belongings.  When he opens the medicine cabinet, he'll see it.  When he looks in his wallet, he'll pull a copy out.  Pockets, drawers, shoes, etc...
And then beat him with a baseball bat.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Quote from: ReBurn on January 29, 2006, 10:00:15 AM
Quote from: Miss Molly on January 29, 2006, 04:42:33 AM

And then beat him with a baseball bat.

hahaha

sapphirehart

2.  Fix the leaky washing machine.

ReBurn

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Jessie

Quote from: swolt on March 26, 2006, 11:06:01 PM
Quote from: sapphirehart on March 26, 2006, 10:20:14 PM

you were leaking?

* Jessie shoots swolt in the face.  And not in the good way.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on March 26, 2006, 11:09:48 PM

you were leaking?

haha...I just got it

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on March 26, 2006, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: Jessie on March 26, 2006, 11:09:48 PM

you were leaking?

haha...I just got it
Wow.  Jessie's been busy.

nishi

this is a bit off-topic since we're out of hunting season (i assume), but - is terry a really bad shot or something? with all that hunting, it sounds like you should be up to your elbows in deer and ducks and rabbits and whatever else he hunts. badgers. marmosets.

i'd make xeroxes of that list and wrap them individually around whatever he's using for ammo.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

sapphirehart

Quote from: nishi on March 26, 2006, 11:44:09 PM
this is a bit off-topic since we're out of hunting season (i assume), but - is terry a really bad shot or something? with all that hunting, it sounds like you should be up to your elbows in deer and ducks and rabbits and whatever else he hunts. badgers. marmosets.

i'd make xeroxes of that list and wrap them individually around whatever he's using for ammo.

It is now turkey season plus it's gotten warm enough to go fishing...which is what he is doing now.  I've stopped complaining about him being gone all the time cuz it means that I have free time that is unsupervised...and I like that!

meredith

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 27, 2006, 09:02:19 AM

It is now turkey season plus it's gotten warm enough to go fishing...which is what he is doing now.  I've stopped complaining about him being gone all the time cuz it means that I have free time that is unsupervised...and I like that!

Yeah I would appreciate spending more time with a drilldo or two also.  ;D

dazie

Quote from: hattmoward on March 27, 2006, 11:03:25 AM
Yeah I would appreciate spending more time with a drilldo or two also.  ;D

:o
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Bennyhana

I think your use of the term "Unsupervised" is indicative of a problem with your relationship.

sapphirehart

Quote from: Bennyhana on March 29, 2006, 04:10:25 PM

I think your use of the term "Unsupervised" is indicative of a problem with your relationship.

Duh!  Have you been hiding under a rock?

Jessie

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 29, 2006, 07:08:51 PM

So wrong that you made me giggle..
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bennyhana

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 29, 2006, 07:08:51 PM

I was attempting humor.  It doesn't come across in print very well.

ReBurn