News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Muppets or Max Rebo?

Started by Alice, March 08, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I dumped a song that's supposedly by KMFDM (doubtful) and is a remake of the Muppets song.

Now, I have the Muppets Theme Song, and they're defo playing Muppets clips at the beginning.  But isn't that the Mos Eisley Cantina song being played???  Because I'm really not sure - I mean, I think it is but now I'm starting to doubt myself as I don't own the Max Rebo CD and can't find it online.

Alice

BTW - the song in the dump isn't very good at all.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on March 08, 2007, 11:15:32 PM
I dumped a song that's supposedly by KMFDM (doubtful) and is a remake of the Muppets song.

Now, I have the Muppets Theme Song, and they're defo playing Muppets clips at the beginning.  But isn't that the Mos Eisley Cantina song being played???  Because I'm really not sure - I mean, I think it is but now I'm starting to doubt myself as I don't own the Max Rebo CD and can't find it online.

Yeah.  That's totally SW EP IV from the Cantina.  Remember, in the original it wasn't  Max Rebo it was these guys

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alice

Oh right.

Max Rebo has a version on his CD.  My roomie owns it.

YES I AM A DORK, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Alice

And they're the Figrin Dan band.

VikingJuice

You weren't a complete nerd on the Rebo posting.  BUT, you DEFINATELY were a complete nerd on the next one.  I thought I knew almost everything Star Wars but I didn't even know that one.  Props to you my dear.

Jessie

This whole thread is greek to me.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.