News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

Trout Fishing in America

Started by dazie, August 17, 2007, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Good stuff.  We just came back from one of their concerts- outside, free, kids and grownups dancing, dogs and frisbees, dragonflies and balloons.  I highly recommend going if they're ever in your town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4-BLATNHWE

Not too much on YouTube of their stuff.  Kind of a drag.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

I just came back from where people were fishing.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

Did they catch a rampaging nipple?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

That's more elusive than Nessie.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

I saw blind trout in a cave in North Carolina. Yesterday. I don't know how the tour guide knew that they were blind. But I trust her.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Carroll's mom was telling me about fly fishing in Alaska yesterday (the fly fishing was a month or so ago, the conversation was yesterday) and said she was in the middle of this stream, and looked up to see a mother moose and two babies right beside her.  That would make me pee in my waders, I think.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on August 20, 2007, 08:03:15 AM
Carroll's mom was telling me about fly fishing in Alaska yesterday (the fly fishing was a month or so ago, the conversation was yesterday) and said she was in the middle of this stream, and looked up to see a mother moose and two babies right beside her.  That would make me pee in my waders, I think.

If I were her I wouldn't have ever left where she was.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on August 20, 2007, 08:50:26 AM

She took 14 days to drive up in her RV, just her and her German Shepherd, stayed a month or so, then drove back after her boyfriend flew up to spend some time with her there.  She said it was amazing.  I'd love to do that some day.  They camped in some huge national forest, where you're not allowed to tent camp, because the bears will eat you.  Awesome.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on August 20, 2007, 08:54:55 AM

She took 14 days to drive up in her RV, just her and her German Shepherd, stayed a month or so, then drove back after her boyfriend flew up to spend some time with her there.  She said it was amazing.  I'd love to do that some day.  They camped in some huge national forest, where you're not allowed to tent camp, because the bears will eat you.  Awesome.

I want a job that lets me take off for a month and a half.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on August 20, 2007, 09:11:43 AM

You need a sugar mama.

Jessie

She doesn't have a job.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on August 20, 2007, 09:14:47 AM

She doesn't have a job.

Yet she can afford to do that.  Nice life.  If you don't marry Carroll I might try.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on August 20, 2007, 09:18:12 AM
Quote from: Jessie on August 20, 2007, 09:14:47 AM

She doesn't have a job.

Yet she can afford to do that.  Nice life.  If you don't marry Carroll I might try.
Marry his mom!  Then you can be Jessie's father in law!

Jessie

That would be awesome!

She's a misanthropic animal lover.  Sounds like a match made in heaven, Dad.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on August 20, 2007, 09:50:03 AM
That would be awesome!

She's a misanthropic animal lover.  Sounds like a match made in heaven, Dad.

Holy crap, she sounds awesome!