News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures

Started by cnamon, September 20, 2005, 11:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

Quote from: Marixis on September 30, 2005, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: vikingjuice on September 30, 2005, 09:31:17 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 30, 2005, 09:20:49 AM
Quote from: vikingjuice on September 29, 2005, 07:28:35 PM
Quote from: Marixis on September 29, 2005, 08:56:47 AM
Quote from: Listener on September 20, 2005, 11:20:27 AM
Whose Line Is It Anyway.  Sure, I've seen 99% of all the repeats shown on ABC family, but I still watch it.

Also, whenever the movie Hook is on, I make time to watch it.

that used to be what drug abusers would say to each other ( i.e. hollywood moguls) then they decided it would make a good tv show.. so instead of snortin the coke off a mirror they decided to use coke heads to make eveyrone laugh.

The first two seasons of that Paris Hilton show.  I just couldn't believe two adult women could be so stupid.  It amazed me every week.  Those two are lucky they can whipe their own asses without an instruction manual and an extra set of hands.

I do watch You've Got Mail every time it comes on.  I know I know, but I think it's cute and makes me smile.
I've got a You've Got Mail t-shirt.  Want it?

Sure, I think it might cover my right shoulder nicely.

your a nordic god huh?

No, but I'm about as big as one!  Well, maybe in the bedroom.  **nudge nudge**

Gamplayerx

Quote from: vikingjuice on September 30, 2005, 09:32:46 AM
Quote from: Marixis on September 30, 2005, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: vikingjuice on September 30, 2005, 09:31:17 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 30, 2005, 09:20:49 AM
Quote from: vikingjuice on September 29, 2005, 07:28:35 PM
Quote from: Marixis on September 29, 2005, 08:56:47 AM
Quote from: Listener on September 20, 2005, 11:20:27 AM
Whose Line Is It Anyway.  Sure, I've seen 99% of all the repeats shown on ABC family, but I still watch it.

Also, whenever the movie Hook is on, I make time to watch it.

that used to be what drug abusers would say to each other ( i.e. hollywood moguls) then they decided it would make a good tv show.. so instead of snortin the coke off a mirror they decided to use coke heads to make eveyrone laugh.

The first two seasons of that Paris Hilton show.  I just couldn't believe two adult women could be so stupid.  It amazed me every week.  Those two are lucky they can whipe their own asses without an instruction manual and an extra set of hands.

I do watch You've Got Mail every time it comes on.  I know I know, but I think it's cute and makes me smile.
I've got a You've Got Mail t-shirt.  Want it?

Sure, I think it might cover my right shoulder nicely.

your a nordic god huh?

No, but I'm about as big as one!  Well, maybe in the bedroom.  **nudge nudge**
It's way too big for me, Thor. 

The shirt, I mean.

meredith

Just don't ask to see Mjolnir!

Beefy