News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Kingdom of Heaven

Started by OBB, May 07, 2005, 10:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBB

I just got back from seeing this movie at the Drive-in, and it was pretty good, even though Orlando Bloom had a crustache through it. I was most impressed by the fair portrayal of Saladin and the Muslims in the movie... plus there were Trebuchets, and I love Trebuchets.

If you go to see it, keep your eyes peeled for Ed Norton. He's in there, but he didn't get star billing.

meredith

Crustache (n.) - A mustache that is not fully grown in.  Often looks like a thin layer of dirt on a person's upper lip.

Never heard that before.

dc

Quote from: hattmoward on May 07, 2005, 10:44:18 PM
Crustache (n.) - A mustache that is not fully grown in.  Often looks like a thin layer of dirt on a person's upper lip.

Never heard that before.

Oh.  I thought he meant that there was a lobster in the movie.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: OBB on May 07, 2005, 10:33:35 PM
I just got back from seeing this movie at the Drive-in, and it was pretty good, even though Orlando Bloom had a crustache through it. I was most impressed by the fair portrayal of Saladin and the Muslims in the movie... plus there were Trebuchets, and I love Trebuchets.

If you go to see it, keep your eyes peeled for Ed Norton. He's in there, but he didn't get star billing.

was he an angsty Crusader trying to juggle several situations while...nothing he is very versatile