News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

One more Kitty thinG

Started by kelbel, July 18, 2005, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Quote from: vikingjuice on July 20, 2005, 01:41:08 PM
Quote from: hattmoward on July 20, 2005, 09:43:34 AM
Quote from: aliceliddell on July 20, 2005, 09:08:30 AM
My friend Kory after his wife gave birth for the first time, "I just don't know if sex will be the same.  I mean, boobs are for milk.  Did you know that?  They were made for milk."

I, for one, had no idea. ;D

Boobs are versatile.  You use them for a variety of things and I for one, have no problem thinking of enjoying them even after giving birth and breast feeding.
You've given birth and breast fed?   :o

meredith

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 20, 2005, 01:44:36 PM

No, but I'm willing to try!

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 20, 2005, 01:44:36 PM
Quote from: vikingjuice on July 20, 2005, 01:41:08 PM
Quote from: hattmoward on July 20, 2005, 09:43:34 AM
My friend Kory after his wife gave birth for the first time, "I just don't know if sex will be the same.  I mean, boobs are for milk.  Did you know that?  They were made for milk."

I, for one, had no idea. ;D

Boobs are versatile.  You use them for a variety of things and I for one, have no problem thinking of enjoying them even after giving birth and breast feeding.

Uhmm, yeah, I was Arnold's stunt double in that Crapfest movie with Emma Thompson....

dazie

Quote from: Jessie on July 20, 2005, 08:23:24 AM
I'm guessing that some of us, especially those of us with kids, could have tit talk that you wouldn't want to hear.

Not mine.   :-\
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

sapphirehart

I am going with my best friend to the doctor on Tuesday.  She is going for a consulation to have a breast reduction.

meredith

Quote from: sapphirehart on July 21, 2005, 09:09:34 AM
I am going with my best friend to the doctor on Tuesday.  She is going for a consulation to have a breast reduction.

I'd make some remark about "damn, that's a shame", but I'm sure she's doing it for health reasons, so I'll wish her well. :)

ReBurn

Quote from: hattmoward on July 21, 2005, 09:34:54 AM

I'd make some remark about "damn, that's a shame", but I'm sure she's doing it for health reasons, so I'll wish her well. :)
but still...
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

nishi

Quote from: ReBurninator on July 21, 2005, 09:35:37 AM

but still...

well yes, but you know.... gravity only works in our favor for so long. i'm certainly quite happy with the breasts i have now, but i can't say that i'm looking forward to seeing them at my waist in another 20 years. i have promised myself breast reduction at some point in the future because of that.....
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

I'm a fairly little person with largish breasts.  I've seriously contemplated reduction many a time.

sapphirehart

She is an "E" right now.  She is gonna go for a full "C".  I can only imagine what a difference that will make on her back.  I'm sure she will feel MUCH better and will have less pain.

nishi

Quote from: sapphirehart on July 21, 2005, 11:02:21 AM
She is an "E" right now.  She is gonna go for a full "C".  I can only imagine what a difference that will make on her back.  I'm sure she will feel MUCH better and will have less pain.

i have a friend that did that - she might even have been a doubleE. she said it was the best thing she ever did.

it is a serious surgery, though. recovery takes a while and is not comfortable.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

If I got mine reduced, they'd be inverted.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

I wonder if I should get nipple reduction surgery.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ReBurn

Quote from: nishi on July 21, 2005, 10:43:02 AM

but still...

well yes, but you know.... gravity only works in our favor for so long. i'm certainly quite happy with the breasts i have now, but i can't say that i'm looking forward to seeing them at my waist in another 20 years. i have promised myself breast reduction at some point in the future because of that.....
I saw a show on the Discovery Health channel where a woman got a reduction from a triple-I down to an E.  Her husband was crying like a little baby.

Bishamonten

but still...

Look they do that for a reason. 

That reason is because as we fellas get older, we can't lift our heads high enough to look at the boobies in their original position.
They lower so we can keep a good eye, cane, or liver spotted feeble hand on them.

nishi

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 21, 2005, 12:13:49 PM

but still...

Look they do that for a reason. 

That reason is because as we fellas get older, we can't lift our heads high enough to look at the boobies in their original position.
They lower so we can keep a good eye, cane, or liver spotted feeble hand on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

sapphirehart

My best friend had her surgery this past Thursday.  She is now at home in pain but thankfully the doctor gave her some fabulous pain killers. 

She says one minute she thinks "oh what have I done" and the next minute she thinks about all the cute clothes and sexy bras she'll now be able to wear.  I know once the suture lines heal and the swelling and brusing goes away she will like what she sees in the mirror and she will be thankful that she finally did what she's been wanting to do for years.

Beefy

Quote from: sapphirehart on October 15, 2005, 06:12:52 PM

My best friend had her surgery this past Thursday.  She is now at home in pain but thankfully the doctor gave her some fabulous pain killers. 

She says one minute she thinks "oh what have I done" and the next minute she thinks about all the cute clothes and sexy bras she'll now be able to wear.  I know once the suture lines heal and the swelling and brusing goes away she will like what she sees in the mirror and she will be thankful that she finally did what she's been wanting to do for years.

May it bring her the happiness that she hopes it will.

ReBurn

Quote from: Beef on October 15, 2005, 08:01:36 PM

How many grams of breast tissue did they remove?  Listening to plastic surgery stories is kind of a hobby of mine.

Gamplayerx

It looks pretty scary at first, but my friend who had it done has such a better quality of life.  And cute clothes and sexy bras.

BigDun

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 15, 2005, 09:50:02 PM
It looks pretty scary at first, but my friend who had it done has such a better quality of life.  And cute clothes and sexy bras.

Pics?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

sapphirehart

Quote from: ReBurninator on October 15, 2005, 08:18:16 PM

How many grams of breast tissue did they remove?  Listening to plastic surgery stories is kind of a hobby of mine.

I don't know how many grams but she told me the doctor took 2 1/2 pounds from each breast.

meredith

Quote from: sapphirehart on October 16, 2005, 07:55:48 AM
Quote from: ReBurninator on October 15, 2005, 08:18:16 PM

I don't know how many grams but she told me the doctor took 2 1/2 pounds from each breast.

Okay, I just used memories of 1-pound packages of ground beef (no offense Beef) for mental comparison, and that's just wrong.

cnamon

Quote from: ReBurn on July 21, 2005, 11:44:14 AM

but still...

I saw a show on the Discovery Health channel where a woman got a reduction from a triple-I down to an E.  Her husband was crying like a little baby.
Yes!  And excuse to bring this thread bizack!

I saw this one the other day.  Good thing they hung low...she would have choked on them had they been perky.

And with that I just threw up in my mouth a little.

ReBurn

Quote from: Dottie Lou on September 29, 2006, 03:56:24 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on July 21, 2005, 11:44:14 AM

but still...

Yes!  And excuse to bring this thread bizack!

I saw this one the other day.  Good thing they hung low...she would have choked on them had they been perky.

And with that I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Ok...quick poll.  How many of you have grooves cut into your shoulders by your bra straps from the sheer weight of your bosom?  I, for one, do not.