News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

Walt is so freakin cute!

Started by cnamon, May 02, 2005, 02:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

Info, I would love to pet Walt.  He is a fine dog.  I'd keep him away from Jessie and that chick from American Pie, though.

Infobahn

He will be a resident of Virginia soon.  Come by for a visit.

Gamplayerx

Roanoke is not all that close.

Infobahn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 02, 2005, 02:30:08 PM
Roanoke is not all that close.

Neither is Minneapolis, so Roanoke is close...

cnamon

My daddy lives about an hour and a half from Roanoke and my auntie lives in Radford.  I see a roadtrip!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Infobahn

cnamon

QuoteA New York judge issued an arrest warrant on Monday for "American Pie" movie actress Natasha Lyonne, who failed to appear for a court hearing on charges stemming from a rampage during which she was heard threatening to molest a neighbor's dog.

Lyonne, 26, is charged with criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an unexplained fit of rage last December when authorities said she banged on the door of her neighbor, stormed into the apartment and ripped a mirror from the wall.

Police called to the scene said Lyonne told the neighbor, "I'm going to sexually molest your dog."

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2005-04-18T220141Z_01_N18693874_RTRIDST_0_ENTERTAINMENT-CRIME-LYONNE-DC.XML

Dry then Catch

do you talk to animals in high pitched cutsey voices Info?

Infobahn

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on May 02, 2005, 06:10:18 PM
do you talk to animals in high pitched cutsey voices Info?
WTF?

Dry then Catch

you know like:  YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD BOY.  WHO IS MY SPECIAL WIDDLE SCRUFFER POOCHIE.  and so on

meredith

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on May 02, 2005, 07:21:42 PM
YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD BOY.  WHO IS MY SPECIAL WIDDLE SCRUFFER POOCHIE.
I like that!   Hey, could you scratch behind my ear? yeeah

BTW, I pissed in your shoe.

Infobahn

Walt is our furry son.  He is spoken to accordingly.

ursus

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on May 02, 2005, 07:21:42 PM
you know like: YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD BOY. WHO IS MY SPECIAL WIDDLE SCRUFFER POOCHIE. and so on
Damn, I thought that was an e-mail from dazie...
I was just wondering...