News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Blue Man Group

Started by kelbel, March 10, 2005, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

ignom

It's from Arrested Development. He tried to join the Blue Man Group.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

I guess I'm gonna have to Netflick Season 1.

kelbel

Okay people my threads are not for doing other things. Get a hold of yourselves.
:)

kelbel

Just wanted to report the concert was awesome. They put on quite a show and it was very interactive with the audience.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: kelbel on March 29, 2005, 07:36:15 PM
Just wanted to report the concert was awesome. They put on quite a show and it was very interactive with the audience.

i saw them in Manhattan like two years ago, it was a lot of fun.  I didn't want them to interacte with me though, their big white eyes scare me. When they shake your hand and stuff when you leave the theatre i just ambled quickly past them.  Just like those freaks from Cirque, I dunno it freaks me out

kelbel

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on March 29, 2005, 08:38:33 PM
Quote from: kelbel on March 29, 2005, 07:36:15 PM

i saw them in Manhattan like two years ago, it was a lot of fun.  I didn't want them to interacte with me though, their big white eyes scare me. When they shake your hand and stuff when you leave the theatre i just ambled quickly past them.  Just like those freaks from Cirque, I dunno it freaks me out

When all the paper streamers started going down the audience, I stood up to watch. Eventually I had one of the Blue Men standing in front of me pointing for me to sit. He tore off the cloth from the back of our seats and we were in action sending down more streamers. By then they put something white on their face to reflect in the black light. It was so cool and did not freak me out. I loved it.

Gamplayerx

Glad you liked 'em, Kelbel.  Did you sit in the poncho section?

OBB

Mimes already freak me out. A giant blue mime would get an el grande cockpunch from me.

kelbel

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 30, 2005, 07:42:15 AM

No we were near the back but it was still fantasic! A bunch of Canadians on tour bus had almost all the front.  :)

eo000

Quote from: kelbel on March 30, 2005, 06:11:50 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 30, 2005, 07:42:15 AM

No we were near the back but it was still fantasic! A bunch of Canadians on tour bus had almost all the front.  :)
damn Canadians!   :D