News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

Slip n Slide Shower

Started by Listener, December 22, 2005, 10:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

I don't know what my wife used to wash with when she took a shower last night, but this morning when I took my shower I kept almost falling on my ass.  I had to lock all the muscles in my left leg and hang on tight to the little bar on the wall (not the towel bar; we have a makeshift handicapped-bar thing that's part of the tub molding) so I didn't fall and kill myself.

It's like a thin layer of teflon goo covered the tub floor.  It made even the grip bumps slippery.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Or is it just my wife's particular blends of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and so on?

dazie

Does she use baby oil after she's done?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Listener

Quote from: dazie on December 22, 2005, 10:43:06 PM

Nope.  Then she'd be all glisteny, and I could make sex jokes.

dazie

Quote from: Listener on December 22, 2005, 10:46:05 PM
Quote from: dazie on December 22, 2005, 10:43:06 PM

Nope.  Then she'd be all glisteny, and I could make sex jokes.

hm.  Neutrogena bath & body oil?  It doesn't make you glisteny.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

She told me she secretly coated the tub with teflon goo. 

ReBurn

I think she was trying to kill you.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

It's probably not body wash and conditioner since she never showers.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on December 23, 2005, 08:42:39 AM
I think she was trying to kill you.

She probably read all the shit he said about her on here.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

I was hoping this thread was about sex.  But I can rest assured that it will head that direction soon.  ;D

Also, she's trying to kill you.

Listener

Quote from: Alice on December 23, 2005, 10:57:55 AM
It's probably not body wash and conditioner since she never showers.

Ooh! Burn!  :)

Quote from: hattmoward on December 23, 2005, 11:01:09 AM
I was hoping this thread was about sex.  But I can rest assured that it will head that direction soon.  ;D

Also, she's trying to kill you.

It's conceivable.  On both counts.

For the record, I still don't get the attraction of sex in the shower.  Washes away all the natural lubricants, hard to get the angles right, chance of slippage at 87%...

Yes, I've tried.

Pool sex is similar, except without the slippage.

There, Hatt.  Sex.

meredith

Well it's not necessarily intercourse that's fun.  It's very pleasant to be warm and naked and comfortable with someone.  And you can soap each other up, which is fun.  I'm getting a chubby just thinking about the last time ... no, seriously.  The whole soap thing might not appeal to everyone.  I really like to feel my partner's body.  Of course soap could be a lesson in hygiene for some.  BURN AGAIN!  sorry :(

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: hattmoward on December 23, 2005, 02:17:35 PM
Well it's not necessarily intercourse that's fun.  It's very pleasant to be warm and naked and comfortable with someone.  And you can soap each other up, which is fun.  I'm getting a chubby just thinking about the last time ... no, seriously.  The whole soap thing might not appeal to everyone.  I really like to feel my partner's body.  Of course soap could be a lesson in hygiene for some.  BURN AGAIN!  sorry :(

depends on the size of the shower, teh dedication of the participants, and the size of the chubby.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"