News:

11/9/05: Bennyhana hits the 100,000th post. Way to go, Benny! Your real doll should arrive shortly.

Main Menu

cabinet

Started by kelbel, November 03, 2005, 09:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelbel

I just finished putting this cabinet together. It took me about an hour and half and went smoothly but I cannot get these stupid baskets together. Go figure. Bah!

[attachment deleted by admin]
:)

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: kelbel on November 03, 2005, 09:36:29 PM
I just finished putting this cabinet together. It took me about an hour and half and went smoothly but I cannot get these stupid baskets together. Go figure. Bah!

And where do all these damned extra screws go?!!?

kelbel

Quote from: Jessie on November 03, 2005, 09:39:59 PM
I like that.

Can you come over and put together these stupid baskets?   Argh.....

ignom

Did you take that picture after you put it together? Is your apartment all white with no corners?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

kelbel

Quote from: ignom on November 03, 2005, 11:09:08 PM
Did you take that picture after you put it together? Is your apartment all white with no corners?

lol The pic is a stock photo and in real life the stupid baskets are chrome and the counter top is bare wood. Kind of like a butchers block top. The baskets are still on my floor in pieces. I have turned them every which way but cannot get the sides connected. I will try again after work tomorrow.  :)

cnamon

Did you get that at the Container Store?  I love that place.  I bought my stainless steel trashcan there.

Bennyhana

So....did you read the manual?  Sometimes it DOES help.  At least look at the pictures.  If that doesn't work, just use shoeboxes instead of the baskets.

kelbel

Quote from: The Dots on November 08, 2005, 12:18:46 PM
Did you get that at the Container Store?  I love that place.  I bought my stainless steel trashcan there.

No I bought it from Boxmart and Drew did get my baskets put together. So now I have a functional cart.   :)

Beefy

I prefer Parliament.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx