News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

YES!!

Started by Beefy, August 21, 2007, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

And it's got Desmond in it!

BigDun

But no Mandy Patinkin  :'(
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Quote from: BigDun on August 21, 2007, 06:54:45 PM
But no Mandy Patinkin  :'(

You know, I liked Mandy on that show, despite the fact that I've disliked him as a person for man years.  I'd even forgotten how much I dislike him because of this show.  But after his recent unprofessional antics with Criminal Minds (which I do not watch), I am back to disliking him enough not to care if he's on the show anymore.

DownSouth

I liked Mandy on that show.  I can never decide if Muth is cute or not.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I watched part of an episode of this show with my dad last week.  I guess it's in syndication, because it was during the day.  Mandy Patinkin was in it.  I guess I didn't see enough to figure out what exactly the point of the show was.  The Noxema girl was also in it - she seemed bitchy.  And stole shoes off some murdered woman.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 22, 2007, 09:17:36 AM
I watched part of an episode of this show with my dad last week.  I guess it's in syndication, because it was during the day.  Mandy Patinkin was in it.  I guess I didn't see enough to figure out what exactly the point of the show was.  The Noxema girl was also in it - she seemed bitchy.  And stole shoes off some murdered woman.
When I was in Youth Group at my church, the youth pastor asked us one day to go around and say who our heroes were.  This girl Sara, whom I just found on myspace, said "The Noxema Girl".  I may have already told that story in here, but any time I hear Noxema, I think of her.

Jessie

Why was the Noxema girl her hero?

I think ignom went to school with her.  or maybe it was someone else.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on August 22, 2007, 09:48:53 AM
Why was the Noxema girl her hero?

I think ignom went to school with her.  or maybe it was someone else.
Because she was pretty.

Sara was (is?) super shallow.  When we went on a missions trip to a small village in Mexico and it was suggested all the girls wear long skirts, she brought mostly daisy duke shorts.