News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

I was a crappy student.

Started by cnamon, April 03, 2006, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

I got my high school transcripts on Friday.

You can see exactly the point where I stopped giving a fuck.  It made me really sad.

I also saw where I slacked off when my grandma was in the hospital.  I think my English teacher passed me out of pity.  I sucked at math, I slept through CP English and got a B.

I really wish I had applied myself a lot more.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

pumpkineye

Alice

Quote from: pumpkineye on April 03, 2006, 01:23:54 PM
I ditched constantly. 
x2

My mom found my Sr. report card once I had moved out of the house.  She couldn't believed I ditched 32 days the last semester & never got a detention & that they never called her.

cnamon

I never skipped.

I had newspaper and was gone during that period...I would go to BK.

Listener

I never had the balls to ditch.  But then, I didn't really have to.  Journalism IV-A and IV-B were like 90 minutes of do-whatever-the-hell-you-want.

I had planned to take some tough classes for the last half of my senior year.  Then, about two months in, I realized "I'll never need any of this stuff".  So I changed from AP European History to Piano I, AP Physics II to Psychology/Sociology, and AP Government/Economics to Regular Goverment/Economics.  (I kept Journalism IV-B for the aforementioned reason.)  It was so much more fun.

Alice

Quote from: Listener on April 03, 2006, 01:36:58 PM
I never had the balls to ditch.  But then, I didn't really have to.  Journalism IV-A and IV-B were like 90 minutes of do-whatever-the-hell-you-want.

I had planned to take some tough classes for the last half of my senior year.  Then, about two months in, I realized "I'll never need any of this stuff".  So I changed from AP European History to Piano I, AP Physics II to Psychology/Sociology, and AP Government/Economics to Regular Goverment/Economics.  (I kept Journalism IV-B for the aforementioned reason.)  It was so much more fun.
I had all bird classes too, but I ditched because why the hell would I want to stay inside when it was so nice out?

cnamon

I was sick my last 3 weeks of school.  New tattoo+getting thrown in a pool in Canada+getting a small cut on your leg+putting neosporin on it=a really bad rash all over.

Luckily it healed before graduation.  I was OK with missing anatomy because my teacher was an idiot and I hated dissecting the cat.

DownSouth

We had this automated calling thing everytime we skipped.  It called before my parents got home.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

Are Canadian pools germ-infested?

I failed geometry in 9th grade.

I ditched accounting all the time in 10th grade.  They should have called that class checkbook balancing.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

cnamon

Quote from: ReBurn on April 03, 2006, 02:01:22 PM
Are Canadian pools germ-infested?

I failed geometry in 9th grade.

I ditched accounting all the time in 10th grade.  They should have called that class checkbook balancing.
Yes...at least this one was.