News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

Hairspray

Started by dazie, August 02, 2007, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on August 14, 2007, 08:27:45 AM
Quote from: Alice on August 14, 2007, 08:26:59 AM
Quote from: ReBurn on August 14, 2007, 08:22:03 AM
We had a fight with my mother-in-law because she was angry that we let our kids watch a movie where a white woman kisses a black man. It was one of the most rediculous fights I've ever had in my life.
:-\
She's very prejudiced against non-caucasian people. I can't stand it.
That's the way this lady at work is.  Every conversation turns into some racist comment from her.  Even the Indians ruined Target for her, because at the Target by her house, they got rid of all the normal stuff and replaced it with Hindu shit... so she can't find anything good there anymore.  ::)

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

What kind of hindu stuff do they sell at Target that's replaced her Christian stuff, exactly?

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

Quote from: ReBurn on August 14, 2007, 08:36:08 AM
Quote from: eo000 on August 14, 2007, 08:28:15 AM
no way is kayla seeing it.
Haha...
first you tell her being fat is okay, next thing you know, you've got to rent a crane to lift her out of the house.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on August 14, 2007, 08:38:44 AM
What kind of hindu stuff do they sell at Target that's replaced her Christian stuff, exactly?

She says mostly the clothing.  I can't see Target selling only Saris... or any Saris at all for that matter.  But I'd like to tell her that maybe she should buy some of the Hindu clothes because they'll sure look a lot better than the crap she wears.

dazie

For a while there Target was carrying "World Marketplace" decorations- Indian-inspired candleholders etc- is that what she means?  Cuz if her Target still has that stuff I have a list of stuff she could go buy for me.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Quote from: dazie on August 14, 2007, 08:46:06 AM
For a while there Target was carrying "World Marketplace" decorations- Indian-inspired candleholders etc- is that what she means?  Cuz if her Target still has that stuff I have a list of stuff she could go buy for me.
My Target has that.  But from the way she said it, it sounded like *everything* was East Indianized.  Which again, I find hard to believe.

ReBurn

She sounds like a retard. There's already a precedent. You should punch her.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

Hah!

I was just looking up the lyrics to "You Can't Stop the Beat" and found this little gem:

PENNY
And if they try to stop us, seaweed,
I'll call the end of a lacy pea
Cause the world keeps spinning

It's "I'll call the NAACP"  (en double ay see pee)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Alice

For your information, lacy peas are very helpful in times of racial turmoil.

Infobahn

Hells Yeah! This movie rocks. 

Cry Baby is on Broadway as a musical now, too.  Movie soon.

BigDun

The pre-broadway run of Shrek: The Musical is running at a theater here in Seattle.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Quote from: Infobahn on June 21, 2008, 12:17:03 AM
Hells Yeah! This movie rocks. 

Cry Baby is on Broadway as a musical now, too.  Movie soon.
I love Crybaby.  I hate hells yeah.

Infobahn

Quote from: BigDun on June 21, 2008, 01:13:54 AM
The pre-broadway run of Shrek: The Musical is running at a theater here in Seattle.
Yeah, I saw an ad for it on the buses on Thursday.  Yes, I was in town for a whole three hours.

BigDun

Quote from: Infobahn on June 21, 2008, 09:18:06 AM
Yeah, I saw an ad for it on the buses on Thursday.  Yes, I was in town for a whole three hours.
I was in Seattle for 3 hours on Thursday too! Were you in that bus that didn't pull completely out of traffic and blocked my lane for about 3 minutes while passengers loaded and unloaded? I hated that bus.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Infobahn

Quote from: BigDun on June 21, 2008, 10:30:58 AM
Quote from: Infobahn on June 21, 2008, 09:18:06 AM
I was in Seattle for 3 hours on Thursday too! Were you in that bus that didn't pull completely out of traffic and blocked my lane for about 3 minutes while passengers loaded and unloaded? I hated that bus.
Nope, I got off a plane at 4:30, took a cab downtown, talked to some people, got back in a cab at 7 pm.  I was in town longer, but waiting for my plane most of the time.   Love that massage bar in terminal C.