News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

The new Guns N Roses song isn't interesting enough to complain about

Started by Beefy, October 09, 2008, 05:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 10, 2008, 01:39:22 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 01:19:42 PM
His voice was always really high, nasal and whiny.

Yup.
This is higher.  Maybe he's -- although I don't see how this could be possible -- wearing his pants tighter these days.

ReBurn

Doesn't sound anything like Guns N Roses to me. Maybe I'm just pining for the 80's.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on October 10, 2008, 02:29:05 PM
Doesn't sound anything like Guns N Roses to me. Maybe I'm just pining for the 80's.
I thought the same thing, so I tried to trick Timothy by making him guess who it was, but he knew almost right away.  I was impressed.  By Timothy, not this awful song.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 02:11:07 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on October 10, 2008, 01:39:22 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 01:19:42 PM
His voice was always really high, nasal and whiny.

Yup.
This is higher.  Maybe he's -- although I don't see how this could be possible -- wearing his pants tighter these days.
I heard he had a pair of Levi's 501's surgically implanted under the skin (except over his tiny giblets).

Quote from: Jessie on October 10, 2008, 02:57:58 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on October 10, 2008, 02:29:05 PM
I thought the same thing, so I tried to trick Timothy by making him guess who it was, but he knew almost right away.  I was impressed.  By Timothy, not this awful song.
I bet he could tell because the cat was freaking out.