News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Song on the Radio

Started by kelbel, March 09, 2005, 06:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelbel

I just heard this song on the radio and wants to know who sings it. It is Mr. Lonely and the vocals just crack me up.
:)

curlingdog

Quote from: kelbel on March 09, 2005, 06:22:23 PM
I just heard this song on the radio and wants to know who sings it. It is Mr. Lonely and the vocals just crack me up.

Is that AKON?

ignom

I've never heard of AKON, but google agrees with Curlingdog.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

kelbel

Quote from: curlingdog on March 09, 2005, 06:33:10 PM
Quote from: kelbel on March 09, 2005, 06:22:23 PM

Is that AKON?

Does their version sound like chipmunks?

curlingdog

Quote from: ignom on March 09, 2005, 06:35:35 PM
I've never heard of AKON, but google agrees with Curlingdog.

Never heard it before, Kel.  No help there.  The one I found in Google appears to be a cross between rap and Bobby Vinton...  just as weird as The Chipmunks!

kelbel

Okay I googled the lyrics and it looks right. This song just makes me laugh becuase of the guy singing in chipmunk voice.

Jessie

I know this song, kelbel.  I've posted threads about it before.  It is funny, but damn if it isn't catchy too.

I somehow started liking it after listening a few times just to laugh.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

kelbel

Quote from: jessie on March 10, 2005, 11:04:30 PM
I know this song, kelbel.  I've posted threads about it before.  It is funny, but damn if it isn't catchy too.

I somehow started liking it after listening a few times just to laugh.

I like it too. You know what other song I like but to ashamed to say it public but here is Down Low.