News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Evil banana peppers!

Started by Jessie, December 03, 2007, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I went to Penn Station for lunch (yum) and got a Philly with onions, green peppers, and banana peppers.  I bit into one particularly hot banana pepper, and I guess that the juice somehow shot into my nose, because HOLY CRAP it burned.  It burned for almost an hour after eating, and still a little now.  Also, I sneezed all the way back to work.  Ouch!  It felt a lot like when you get water up your nose when swimming.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Infobahn

Pointing and laughing at you.

XO

Gamplayerx

I just went to California Tortilla for the first time.  Man, I could really have some fun with Jessie's nose and their wall of fire.

Jessie

How does pepper juice go UP your throat into your nose?  That's what I don't understand.  I bet my missing tonsils are to blame, somehow.

Oh crap, that reminds me.  My sister in law's brother totally hemmoraged last week from having his tonsils out, and had to have life saving emergency surgery!

Gamplayerx

I don't know if you remember Number23 from Fark, but he had his tonsils, epiglottis and part of his palate removed and apparently now has to take great care when eating and drinking that stuff doesn't shoot out his nose.

Infobahn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 03, 2007, 02:52:12 PM
I don't know if you remember Number23 from Fark, but he had his tonsils, epiglottis and part of his palate removed and apparently now has to take great care when eating and drinking that stuff doesn't out his nose.
Ewwww.

Jessie

I don't know if you remember Number23 from Fark, but he had his tonsils, epiglottis and part of his palate removed and apparently now has to take great care when eating and drinking that stuff doesn't shoot out his nose.
Just having my tonsils out did that to me for a while.  It sucked.  I'd imagine it's much worse for him.  Yuck.

Dry then Catch

Your nose and throat are connected, as are your ears.  Hence, why ENT doctors exist.

manosax

I still have my tonsils...

if the ENT area wasn't connected we wouldn't have the really gross stupid human tricks..

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on December 03, 2007, 03:36:19 PM
Your nose and throat are connected, as are your ears.  Hence, why ENT doctors exist.
You're really smart.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on December 03, 2007, 03:22:52 PM
Just having my tonsils out did that to me for a while.  It sucked.  I'd imagine it's much worse for him.  Yuck.
Why did I say epiglottis?  It was his uvula.  Still a funny word.