News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Zeppelin

Started by Beefy, December 11, 2007, 08:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

dazie

I'd love to go see them.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

$213+ for nose bleeds

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on December 11, 2007, 09:57:21 AM
$213+ for nose bleeds

I'd consider paying a lot (not that much, though)  if they hadn't taken any of puffy's blood money.  They don't need my money.

Gamplayerx

The Edge said the show was amazing.

manosax

I might pony up some serious cash to see them.  I actually had a dream last night that I drove James Brown home from a performance at a school where I was a student.  funny.

Jessie

Quote from: manosax on December 11, 2007, 01:53:44 PM
I might pony up some serious cash to see them.  I actually had a dream last night that I drove James Brown home from a performance at a school where I was a student.  funny.
He's a wife beater and we hate him around here, except for one person who defends him, but I can't remember who.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Was it me?  I like James Brown.  I don't remember defending the wife beating part though.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on December 11, 2007, 03:29:29 PM
He's a wife beater and we hate him around here, except for one person who defends him, but I can't remember who.
IIRC, that was Listener.

Alice

Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
IIRC, that was Listener.
Oh, my bad.  Just looked - it was JJ.  Same diff.

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on December 11, 2007, 03:32:21 PM
Was it me?  I like James Brown.  I don't remember defending the wife beating part though.
I like his music, too, I just think he was a shady person.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Jessie on December 11, 2007, 03:42:16 PM
Quote from: dazie on December 11, 2007, 03:32:21 PM
I like his music, too, I just think he was a shady person.

Somewhere, James Brown is doing the sculpting scene from Ghost with a very unsuspecting woman...

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
IIRC, that was Listener.
Oh, my bad.  Just looked - it was JJ.  Same diff.

That just isn't true.

manosax

I'm not defending his personal life... just his music.  And I would argure anyone if they were denying his influence.  Most people that are famous or driven have very little of "the social skills" and there are many that spend a great deal of time maintaining who they are. 

BigDun

Beefy's avatar seems to be rocking out to Stairway to Heaven.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ursus

I wish it had been almost any other tune.

I was just wondering...