News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

Any Phantasm fans out there?

Started by Beefy, October 13, 2005, 05:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Neat! I love that period of horror where it was all low budget but still seriously ass kicking.

Beefy

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on October 13, 2005, 05:23:36 PM
Neat! I love that period of horror where it was all low budget but still seriously ass kicking.

Yeah, not great art but still fun.

Beefy

It didn't matter to me that the plots of Phantasm 1 & 2 were nearly incoherent.  The second one of those shiny little balls started zipping down a hallway it was like cinematic candy.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Beef on October 13, 2005, 05:25:47 PM
It didn't matter to me that the plots of Phantasm 1 & 2 were nearly incoherent.  The second one of those shiny little balls started zipping down a hallway it was like cinematic candy.

My personal favorite is after the car wrecks and the uncle is dragging the kid through the forest and he looks up and sees those jawa things. He shoot his shotgun and a bunch just thud down. I keep thinking about the grips who sat off camera throwing them and I giggle.

VikingJuice

Freakin' cool ass container!!  When I was about 10 I saw the first one and it scared the crap out of me.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

eo000

that shit was the bomb!

the best part was when affleck was all "Enough! It's not a god, it's not a devil. It's just a fucking animal, and any living thing can be killed."