News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

In Bruges

Started by Jessie, May 24, 2009, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Fantastic film.  Hilarious and dark.  I loved it.  I've never seen a better Colin Farrell performance...or a good one before this, to be honest. 
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on May 24, 2009, 11:01:08 PM
Fantastic film.  Hilarious and dark.  I loved it.  I've never seen a better Colin Farrell performance...or a good one before this, to be honest. 

The movie itself didn't do much for me but I completely fell in love with the town.  I so badly want to go to Europe just for Bruges.  That huge courtyard in the town square, all decorated with Christmas lights, that was such a fantasy place to go.

Jessie

Really?  I was cracking up in all the right places, and drawn in emotionally in all the right places (when I wasn't explaining what was going on to my co-movie watchers...).

I thought it was great all around.

pumpkineye

I loved this movie, and the city looks awesome.

Beefy

Really wonderful flick.

Dry then Catch

i also enjoyed this movie in case anyone was wondering about my opinion

pumpkineye

Quote from: cathr on May 26, 2009, 11:57:22 AM

FINALLY!

I haven't been able to sleep, just lying in bed, tossing and turning, with the same question gnawing at me.. "what did drew think of In Bruges?"

Thank you for releasing the tension, I am sure that I will sleep well tonight now.

that wasn't supposed to sound snarky.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: pumpkineye on May 26, 2009, 04:38:18 PM

FINALLY!

I haven't been able to sleep, just lying in bed, tossing and turning, with the same question gnawing at me.. "what did drew think of In Bruges?"

Thank you for releasing the tension, I am sure that I will sleep well tonight now.

Well I knew that I couldn't really hold my thoughts back from the world anymore, so I am sleeping better now too.  

want to hear what I thought of the new Star Trek movie?

it was pretty good

Jessie

Quote from: cathr on May 26, 2009, 06:30:19 PM
Quote from: pumpkineye on May 26, 2009, 04:38:18 PM

FINALLY!

Well I knew that I couldn't really hold my thoughts back from the world anymore, so I am sleeping better now too.  

want to hear what I thought of the new Star Trek movie?

it was pretty good
Groundbreaking!