News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

WMP 11

Started by dazie, June 26, 2007, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

OK- yesterday, after I was forced to upgrade to WMP 11, I could minimize it and it would show up on my taskbar, with all the buttons to make it work.

Today all it does is minimize like any other program- no buttons.

How do I change it back?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

I don't know what you're talking about, but I felt bad nobody had responded so I am commenting in here just to show my support for your endeavors.

Gamplayerx

I assume she's talking about Windows Media Player, but I have no idea how to help her, so I didn't respond.  But now you made me feel like a big meany, so I am.

dazie

It is Windows Media Player.  :)

And thank you for your support.  :)

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 10:58:05 AM
I assume she's talking about Windows Media Player, but I have no idea how to help her, so I didn't respond.  But now you made me feel like a big meany, so I am.

You are a big meany!  You think you're sooooo special just because you can access Chat at work!

VikingJuice

I don't know the answer to your question and have been trying to do the same thing on mine.  I love that button feature on the minimized tabs.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:07:31 AM

You are a big meany!  You think you're sooooo special just because you can access Chat at work!
That's not why I think I'm sooooo special.

Alice

Yeah, no clue here either.  Currently I'm trying to delete programs from my laptop and they don't want to delete.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:23:13 AM

Oh, well then, what makes you sooooo gosh durn special?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:38:09 AM

Probably what makes me sooooo gosh durn special is the fact that I can access Chat at work!  But the reason why I think I'm sooooo special is that I'm super good at the hula hoop.

Alice

I can't hula a hoop.  :(  I just look like I've got Tourette's.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:40:39 AM

Probably what makes me sooooo gosh durn special is the fact that I can access Chat at work!  But the reason why I think I'm sooooo special is that I'm super good at the hula hoop.

Quote"You know, for kids!"

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on June 26, 2007, 11:44:37 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 26, 2007, 11:40:39 AM

Quote"You know, for kids!"

++

swolt

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/9series/howto/usingminiplayer.aspx

like that? open media player, right click on the taskbar, go to toolbars, then click Windows Media Player. Then click the minimize button in media player.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on June 26, 2007, 08:17:52 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/9series/howto/usingminiplayer.aspx

like that? open media player, right click on the taskbar, go to toolbars, then click Windows Media Player. Then click the minimize button in media player.

Clarification: Right click on the regular screen's taskbar while WMP is open, then select Windows Media Player, then minimize

I kept thinking it was right click on the media player's taskbar area.  Mine works now and is totally cool.

dazie

I will give it a shot tomorrow.  Thanks guys!

dazie

Yay!  It worked!

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!