News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Lucky Louie

Started by JJ, October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Has anyone seen a show called Lucky Louie on HBO? I saw a bit of an episode once, and it was pretty good. The topics and language were pretty dirty, I was surprised when you tune into the show and this guy's humping his wife in bed and cracking jokes.

swolt

Quote from: JJ on October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM
Has anyone seen a show called Lucky Louie on HBO? I saw a bit of an episode once, and it was pretty good. The topics and language were pretty dirty, I was surprised when you tune into the show and this guy's humping his wife in bed and cracking jokes.

I do that too, having sex and telling jokes. It's the only way I can keep her entertained.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Infobahn

I thought they canceled it.

JJ

Quote from: Infobahn on October 14, 2006, 01:48:29 PM
I thought they canceled it.

Ah, probably. It was enough to shock and amuse me with its relative vulgarity. Sounds like it didn't have enough of a premise to create longevity.

You know what show I really loved? Mr. Show. It was ridiculously good.

eo000

Bennyhana

Quote from: swolt on October 14, 2006, 01:31:33 PM
Quote from: JJ on October 14, 2006, 01:13:58 PM

I do that too, having sex and telling jokes. It's the only way I can keep her entertained.

The best joke for this is as follows:

WARNING:  EXTREMELY TASTELESS JOKE.  I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN.

"Hey baby, what do you call something that's 12 inches long, makes a woman scream all night.......and is blue?"

"What?"

"Crib Death."