3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

BW3's

Started by charmed, March 16, 2005, 10:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2005, 09:47:42 AM
I like the other part more than the drumstick.

Wanna split an order?
I'd probably only eat one.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 07:31:42 AM
I only like the little faux drumstick part of the wing, too, Catchr.  Less gross veiny parts.

its not that so much, but im really too lazy to work around all the bone in the other parts

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on March 17, 2005, 11:51:13 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 07:31:42 AM
I only like the little faux drumstick part of the wing, too, Catchr.  Less gross veiny parts.

its not that so much, but im really too lazy to work around all the bone in the other parts

Grumpus just twists them and the bones separate from the gross veiny parts and meat.

ignom

I never eat BBQ or hot wings, but Ryan's always has fried wings that are the drumstick and that other part. I used to eat about 20 of those everytime I went.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

Quote from: ignom on March 17, 2005, 01:08:30 PM
I never eat BBQ or hot wings, but Ryan's always has fried wings that are the drumstick and that other part. I used to eat about 20 of those everytime I went.
Like Chinese food wings?  Ryan's is awesome.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I was just about to ask what food wings were.  I need more caffeine.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 01:19:15 PM
Good job Jessica.

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on March 17, 2005, 01:21:42 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 01:19:15 PM
Good job Jessica.

What did I do?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

charmed

Buffalo wings, Gamp.

From a Buffalo.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: charmed on March 17, 2005, 01:46:21 PM
Buffalo wings, Gamp.

From a Buffalo.

No, no - I KNOW that buffalo wings come from buffalos.  DS said Chinese food wings.  And instead of reading chinesefood wings I read chinese foodwings.  Like the dish was called "food wings." 

charmed

Ohhh "food wings".

That is what I am calling them from now on.

"I would like a side of chinese food wings, and some potato wedges, thanks. Medium sauce."

curlingdog

I'm a fan of the hot sauce, but the actual wings not so much.  Like Appleby's, Bombay Bicycle Club or Chili's, I find it pretty lacking and very cookie cutter-esqe.   

Give me a friendly local sports bar with $1.50 bottles of Bud light, multiple big screens, .15 wings with lots of ranch/celery, video blackjack machines that pay out, Golden Tee 2005 and hottie bartenders, where everybody yells your name when you walk in the place...  it's like coming home!

DownSouth

Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:11:01 PM
I'm a fan of the hot sauce, but the actual wings not so much.  Like Appleby's, Bombay Bicycle Club or Chili's, I find it pretty lacking and very cookie cutter-esqe.   

Give me a friendly local sports bar with $1.50 bottles of Bud light, multiple big screens, .15 wings with lots of ranch/celery, video blackjack machines that pay out, Golden Tee 2005 and hottie bartenders, where everybody yells your name when you walk in the place...  it's like coming home!
NORM

I would totally love to go out drinking with you.  They took away our video poker which we used to play all the time and I used to be a Golden Tee junkie.

Gamplayerx

I bet Chipotle Tabasco sauce would made some mighty tasty wings. 

Damn, I love that stuff.

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 03:18:31 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

I haven't seen you this excited since Garlic Garlic.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

curlingdog

Damn, I love that stuff.

I've got a bottle of that at home... unopened.  I've been saving it for a special occasion.

Gamplayerx

That Garlic Garlic is some GOOOOOOD stuff, too.  Grumpus got some lame stuff called "Onion Plus" or something that he's trying to think he's all bad with, calls it Onion Onion like I'm going to be impressed or something.  Loo-ooo-ooo-ser!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:22:56 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

I've got a bottle of that at home... unopened.  I've been saving it for a special occasion.

Every occasion is special when you add some Chipotle Tabasco!

curlingdog

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 17, 2005, 03:24:15 PM
Quote from: curlingdog on March 17, 2005, 03:22:56 PM

Damn, I love that stuff.

Every occasion is special when you add some Chipotle Tabasco!

what have you used it on?  I'm thinking bbq pork sammmichs, or maybe some wingies.

Gamplayerx

I've only used it twice, on chicken fajita hot pockets.  But I'm now dreaming of the possibilities.