News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica

Started by Beef, July 29, 2005, 08:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

I know we have a few fans of the new version Battlestar Galactica on here, so I figured I'd mention this.

Best Buy, and Best Buy alone, started selling Season 1 this past Tuesday for 50 bucks.

However, if you wait until early September, not only can you purchase it cheaper from many other places, but it will also include the miniseries and tons of extras.

So waiting appears to be worth it.

Bishamonten

Yea, I was all hyped to pick it up and then decided to wait so I could get the extras and the mini on an official DVD.  Stupid waiting.

Listener

I really enjoy the new iteration of BSG, but I'm feeling kind of stupid cos I missed the first episode of Season 2.  Evidently for the past two months my VCR has been offset by 12 hours, so I missed the pilot of Season 2, as well as every episode of The Closer and The Inside.  *sigh*

Fortunately, teh_internet has plenty of spoilers so I can keep up.  But it still sucks.

ReBurn

I keep forgetting when it is on.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

If your a DS9 fan, feel screwed.  The seasonal box sets are over 100 bucks each.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"