News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

I don't really know what to say about this...

Started by SockmonkeyHolocaust, June 16, 2006, 12:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockmonkeyHolocaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDHHYTCoLQU

He Man sings 4 Non Blondes

It's really well done and on par with the WTF-ness of that anime "Baby Got Back"

meredith

Listener

Mr. Ubiquity

ill have to check it out, i was a fan of them back in their day ( different sound and vocals than the mainstream crap at the time.   im interested. :P
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

meredith

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Does it really matter if it has been posted before?

dc

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on June 17, 2006, 01:43:34 PM

I've never understood why it should matter here.  There are 155,000 posts.  Who cares if there's a repeat?

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: dc on June 17, 2006, 01:56:41 PM

I've never understood why it should matter here.  There are 155,000 posts.  Who cares if there's a repeat?

That's what I am saying. It's not like anytime I've posted something and then it was posted again a few weeks later that I've been all miffed.

The important thing is that we all got to experience the joy of some guy's 20-30 hours of work creating a He-Man version of a 4 Non-Blondes song.

Mr. Ubiquity

forget the song, your avatar is entertaining enough.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

swolt

Listener
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: swolt on June 17, 2006, 03:13:21 PM

Listener

It's been several people and it's not like it is a big deal. We should all be working towards the glory of man and getting more sluts up in this piece for me to pick from a tree like an overripe piece of fruit.

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on June 17, 2006, 02:51:53 PM
forget the song, your avatar is entertaining enough.

Why thankyee kind sir, that's very sweet of you to say. It's entrancing, isn't it?

nishi

it's not a huge deal - but it's not very friendly. and it's not just listener.

not everyone reads every post or every thread. god knows i don't.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

nishi

besides. it's cockblocking SMH, and we cannot have that.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: nishi on June 17, 2006, 03:52:28 PM
besides. it's cockblocking SMH, and we cannot have that.

"cockspeedbumping" sweetie. Saying that I was "cockblocked" is intimating that I was in some way stopped. I am never stopped, just slowed down.

;-)

Jessie

I yell 'Repeat!' to intentionally be an asshole.  I don't really care.  Unless it involves SMH's cock.  I *ALWAYS* care about SMH's cock.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Jessie on June 17, 2006, 06:33:06 PM
I yell 'Repeat!' to intentionally be an asshole.  I don't really care.  Unless it involves SMH's cock.  I *ALWAYS* care about SMH's cock.

I would totally post all up in you and then give you a double repeat any time you want, baby.

Gamplayerx

Don't take it so hard Nick, life is filled with it's little miseries, each of us in his own way must learn to deal with adversity in a mature and adult fashion.

Listener

Mea culpa, I'm sorry.

I thought it was an accepted form of Junto HumorTM to amusingly announce the repeat-ness of something that was posted.

I really don't care all that much if something's a repeat.  Actually, it was a good repeat, in that it was one of the first things I saw back in the day when I first started coming here.

(Heh.  Back in the day.  Like 10 months was that long ago.)

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Gamplayerx

I yell REPEAT because there's this little tiny man running on a loop inside my head.  Saying over and over and over again, "Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence.  Pete fell off.  Who was left?"

It doesn't make him stop, but it does drown him out for a few seconds.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

We must repeat. WE ARE DEVO! We must repeat. WE ARE DEVO!

D-E-V-O

Are we not men?

D-E-V-O