Main Menu

4-0

Started by Alice, October 01, 2006, 11:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

Quote from: Tootie on January 21, 2007, 06:46:10 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on January 21, 2007, 06:36:01 PM
Quote from: Tootie on January 21, 2007, 06:32:56 PM
That first half got a little scary.  I know you will all hate me because I'm a NE fan.  When I started watching football I lived in New England and never lost the love.  So suck it!

I hope NE eats a big nasty shit burger today!!!  Go Colts!!!
Turd!

[attachment deleted by admin]

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

VikingJuice

The Bears Superbowl Shuffle is now dumped.

DownSouth

The fridge and Jim are going to have a restless spoon tonight.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

VikingJuice

It's on BABY!!! 

The Colts' irresistable force vs the Bears' immovable object.  It'll be a matchup for the ages.

PS.  Do you like your Patriot shit burger medium........ or well done??

Beefy

Very entertaining game.  The Colts earned their spot.

Alice

*does the happy dance*

I called Bears vs. Colts in the Superbowl since week 2.  My friends all think I'm psychic now.  :D

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on January 22, 2007, 09:26:05 AM
*does the happy dance*

I called Bears vs. Colts in the Superbowl since week 2.  My friends all think I'm psychic now.  :D

You said it here officially on Oct 30th.  Good call.  I bet there were a lot of peope yapping at you about LT and the chargers.

Alice

Yeah, one of my best friends was positive this was the Chargers year.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on January 22, 2007, 09:55:36 AM
Yeah, one of my best friends was positive this was the Chargers year.

I personally picked the pats over them last week.  I think that the Colts were pretty much due.  Here's hoping that the bears can overcome Manning's hunger for a ring.

Alice

Either way, I'm happy.  I obviously want the Bears to win - but I certainly wouldn't mind losing to the Colts & Manning.

Beefy

I can only hope that the Super Bowl is as 1/2 as exciting as last night's game.

I still don't get picking Prince for the half time show, though.  Yeah, he's talented out the wazoo, but that's hardly his audience or his milieu.

Jessie

When is the Super Bowl?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Feb 4th - 5 eastern, I believe.

Infobahn

Prince is the entertainment for the (and this is going to sound snotty) important demographic.

There will be the Fox/MTV/Food Network whatever halftime switchover.  The money that buys the tickets, and sponsors the game wants Prince.

I have seen him live a couple of times, and he is awesome.

Alice

My friend Angus is pissed that Prince is playing.  I suggested we watch the Puppy Bowl at halftime then... he'd rather watch Prince.  :(

DownSouth

That dumb Swede should be out looking for a sail instead of worrying about the half time show.

Alice

He's a Scot.  But I'll let him know.

Still - I'm pushing for the Puppy Bowl.  At least for 5 minutes.  I love that show.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on January 22, 2007, 11:47:59 AM
I can only hope that the Super Bowl is as 1/2 as exciting as last night's game.

I still don't get picking Prince for the half time show, though.  Yeah, he's talented out the wazoo, but that's hardly his audience or his milieu.

I agree with everything except the part where you said he's talented.  He's crazy as a shithouse rat is what he is.

Alice

Anything has to be better than the Sting/Gwen Stefani duet that one year.  God awful.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on January 22, 2007, 12:42:01 PM
Anything has to be better than the Sting/Gwen Stefani duet that one year.  God awful.

The superbowl halftime show has, as long as my memory, been the most retarded crapfest on television.  I was hoping that the Janet Jackson debacle would cause them to rethink the halftime show concept, but apparently not.  I'd rather watch 20 minutes of straight commercials than that crap.

Beefy

I thought the U2 halftime show in 2002 was really good.

Alice

The Rolling Stones one last year was horrendous.

dazie

I liked Paul McCartney, but I was pretty drunk at the time, so I could be wayyyy off.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

You all need to learn Bear Down by the Superbowl, so you can sing along.

Also, when Muhammed makes a great play - they aren't booing him... they're saying "MOOOOOOSE!"

Oh, and Cedric Benson rules.