News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

Why is Leo McGarrity now called Leo McGarry??? That ain't right sounding.

Started by DariusMDeV, October 16, 2005, 07:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DariusMDeV

Gamplayerx

I have no idea what you're talking about, but Garry Shandling wasn't as funny as he thought he was.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 16, 2005, 10:27:39 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but Garry Shandling wasn't as funny as he thought he was.
That's so true!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Psst, Garry Shandling is still alive.

Also, I am one of, like, four people who thought that movie where he was the alien with the mechanical penis was funny.

DownSouth

Quote from: Beef on October 17, 2005, 07:07:32 AM

Also, I am one of, like, four people who thought that movie where he was the alien with the mechanical penis was funny.
That was a horrible movie.  I never even finished it.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beef on October 17, 2005, 07:07:32 AM

I know he's still alive, but he's not all over the place trying to be funny anymore.

I don't know the mechanical penis movie.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on October 17, 2005, 10:21:51 AM
Who?

I always liked the them to Gary Shandling's show.
That took me 3 reads to decipher.  I liked the theme song, too.

Gamplayerx

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DariusMDeV

It's Gary Shandling Show was pretty good, for the fetal Fox network it was on.  Back when it was pushing the envelop, trying to find an audience.  I liked Tracy Ulman and Duet too.  I liked all of them better than Married with Children - which shows that I'm nothing like most people.  

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ignom on October 17, 2005, 10:39:59 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200276/
Thanks.  I've only ever seen part of that show once - they did an episode on the research my parents were doing and my dad e-mailed me a clip.

Gamplayerx

Jessie

Quote from: DariusMDeV on October 17, 2005, 10:41:06 AM
It's Gary Shandling Show was pretty good, for the fetal Fox network it was on.  Back when it was pushing the envelop, trying to find an audience.  I liked Tracy Ulman and Duet too.  I liked all of them better than Married with Children - which shows that I'm nothing like most people. 

E's sure are elusive today.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DariusMDeV

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 17, 2005, 10:43:57 AM
I don't recall Duet.

The son of Jack Lemmon, the hot Alison Laplaca, some forgetable dark haired woman, I think Ellen Degeneres?, a german shepherd mix named Reuben?  Yeah, I'm not sure if I recall it either.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.