News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

YES!!

Started by Beefy, August 21, 2007, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

And it's got Desmond in it!

BigDun

But no Mandy Patinkin  :'(
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Quote from: BigDun on August 21, 2007, 06:54:45 PM
But no Mandy Patinkin  :'(

You know, I liked Mandy on that show, despite the fact that I've disliked him as a person for man years.  I'd even forgotten how much I dislike him because of this show.  But after his recent unprofessional antics with Criminal Minds (which I do not watch), I am back to disliking him enough not to care if he's on the show anymore.

DownSouth

I liked Mandy on that show.  I can never decide if Muth is cute or not.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I watched part of an episode of this show with my dad last week.  I guess it's in syndication, because it was during the day.  Mandy Patinkin was in it.  I guess I didn't see enough to figure out what exactly the point of the show was.  The Noxema girl was also in it - she seemed bitchy.  And stole shoes off some murdered woman.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 22, 2007, 09:17:36 AM
I watched part of an episode of this show with my dad last week.  I guess it's in syndication, because it was during the day.  Mandy Patinkin was in it.  I guess I didn't see enough to figure out what exactly the point of the show was.  The Noxema girl was also in it - she seemed bitchy.  And stole shoes off some murdered woman.
When I was in Youth Group at my church, the youth pastor asked us one day to go around and say who our heroes were.  This girl Sara, whom I just found on myspace, said "The Noxema Girl".  I may have already told that story in here, but any time I hear Noxema, I think of her.

Jessie

Why was the Noxema girl her hero?

I think ignom went to school with her.  or maybe it was someone else.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on August 22, 2007, 09:48:53 AM
Why was the Noxema girl her hero?

I think ignom went to school with her.  or maybe it was someone else.
Because she was pretty.

Sara was (is?) super shallow.  When we went on a missions trip to a small village in Mexico and it was suggested all the girls wear long skirts, she brought mostly daisy duke shorts.