News:

ever clean urine and wet dreams out of a t-rex's mouth

Main Menu

Design Help

Started by cnamon, February 28, 2006, 01:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

I want to make t-shirts for our community group...can someone help me?

I want the design to look like a tree, but in the bush part, I wan it to be words that are neighborhood.

Like this:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gamplayerx

Words that are neighborhood?  What means this?

cnamon

Dung.

Words that mean something to our hood...friends, community, clean, Martini Lounge, Argonaut, helping hands, Benning, C Street, and other words that are about our area.

BigDun

Microsoft PowerPoint (and I think Word) can do that. It's called Word Art. Insert-Picture-Word Art. Select the Curved WordArt, click Ok, and type your text.

It won't appear right.

Click on the Word Art Shape button on the floating Word Art toolbar and click the circle shape. Then use the resize tools to make the text a circle. Everything else you can probably get from the PowerPoint clip art library.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

cnamon

Thanks BD!

Here is a draft of what I am doing. 

Gamplayerx

For some reason, your tree kills my Word.  I'm sure it's looking super groovy, though.

BigDun

I liked the circular text. I don't know if is just my version of Word, but the innermost circle of text was kind of stepping on itself.

cnamon

Here they be.

Gamplayerx

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 02, 2006, 03:56:58 PM
No more tree?
I didn't feel like it.  I thought this was simple and basic enough.  I am doing them a favor by doing this.

cnamon

pumpkineye

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

Very nice! I like it.

nishi

"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.