News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

24 Season 5

Started by swolt, January 15, 2006, 10:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

I didn't get into Season 3 or 4, but I really liked seasons 1 and 2. Season 5 started tonight. I thought it was going to be lame. After all, how much crap can happen to one guy? A lot, it seems.

The first 10 minutes were mind blowing. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Anyone else see it?
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

Has that show been on for 5 years already?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

I didn't, but I'm glad you like it or will like it or are enjoying it or something.  I'm supportive like that.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 15, 2006, 10:27:52 PM
Has that show been on for 5 years already?

5 years for 5 days.

Seems a little slow paced for me.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

My mom watches it religiously - it's her one show.

I've watched the first few seasons here and there as Nochin rented them on DVD.  They aren't bad - but I hate his daughter and want to vomit when I see her.  (She's cute and all, but her character is irritating.)

swolt

Quote from: Alice on January 16, 2006, 02:13:56 PM

I've watched the first few seasons here and there as Nochin rented them on DVD.  They aren't bad - but I hate his daughter and want to vomit when I see her.  (She's cute and all, but her character is irritating.)

Kim is why I quit watching season 3. But she is NOT in season 5.

Listener

Quote from: swolt on January 16, 2006, 02:31:15 PM

I hate to spoil your season, but she shows up around 1:00pm.  (I was checking IMDB to see who played the guy that killed President Palmer and scrolled down a little too far.)  At least the actress is pretty.  It helps a little.  And she was pretty good in Girl Next Door.

I like that Chloe is becoming better-developed as a character.  I remember how much I used to HATE her, but now, she's okay.  You'd think getting laid would calm her down some, though.

And once again we have someone with a mental illness.  THAT's getting a little old.

(BTW, we're taping tonight's because I won't get home in time, so no promises on when I reappear in this thread.)

swolt

Quote from: Listener on January 16, 2006, 05:32:58 PM
Quote from: swolt on January 16, 2006, 02:31:15 PM

I hate to spoil your season, but she shows up around 1:00pm.  (I was checking IMDB to see who played the guy that killed President Palmer and scrolled down a little too far.)  At least the actress is pretty.  It helps a little.  And she was pretty good in Girl Next Door.

I like that Chloe is becoming better-developed as a character.  I remember how much I used to HATE her, but now, she's okay.  You'd think getting laid would calm her down some, though.

And once again we have someone with a mental illness.  THAT's getting a little old.

(BTW, we're taping tonight's because I won't get home in time, so no promises on when I reappear in this thread.)

I saw that about kim in IMDB after I posted. She is hot, and she was great in girl next door, but kim is just SOOO stupid. I hope they kill her off.

I'm worried Derek might be just as dumb as Kim. He wasn't very bright last night.

Beefy

I have a problem accepting that this guy has an exciting cliffhanger moment at the end of every hour of his life.

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on January 16, 2006, 07:35:00 PM
I have a problem accepting that this guy has an exciting cliffhanger moment at the end of every hour of his life.
I thought everyone did.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

swolt

Is anyone else watching this season?

tonights show was great. Walt Cummings is about to get a shitstorm that he isn't ready for. I can't wait for next week.