falstaff doesn't need a little sister. he needs .... a little kid.

Started by nishi, February 29, 2008, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nishi

"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bennyhana

I wonder how the relationship will evolve once the kid gets bigger than the dog.

Sadly, we'll probably never find out, as court case after court case has awarded these poor kids to their unfit mothers instead of their fathers.

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

nishi

http://www.youtube.com/v/Xr1pWzoLvT8&

this is the reunion between a lion who has been in the wild for a year and the two guys who raised him as a cub.

I FREAKING LOVE ANIMALS.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

Quote from: nishi on February 29, 2008, 10:39:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/Xr1pWzoLvT8&

this is the reunion between a lion who has been in the wild for a year and the two guys who raised him as a cub.

I FREAKING LOVE ANIMALS.
Oh, I've seen that story before.  How amazing is that?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

nishi

i've watched it about 6 times. i'm ready to quit my job and go work with lions.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

DownSouth

Reminds me of Midnight.  She's always slapping me and slamming her nose into me.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

dazie

There was no sound on the lion video for me- what was the scoop with the 2nd lion?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Am I a wimp because that made me cry?  That was so amazing.

Alice

Quote from: dazie on February 29, 2008, 11:40:54 PM
There was no sound on the lion video for me- what was the scoop with the 2nd lion?

This was on the Youtube description:

QuoteSo these two people raised this lion cub who they named Christian, and sadly he got too big for them to take care of so they decided to release him to live as a wild lion. Well, in this footage, a year has passed and it looks like Christian's adapted to living with a pride of lions when his old friends come back to visit him. Watch closely and you can see the look of pure disbelief that dawns on his muzzle- it's awesome. ^_^ Next thing you know, we have a heart warming reunion. Not long after, members of Christian's pride approach and even they seem to accept Christian's human friends.

ReBurn

What it doesn't show is where the rest of the pride circles them and then eats them all.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!