News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Bruce Campbell's Email Address

Started by Alice, April 20, 2007, 11:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I know he's got one for fans to write him.  I can't find it anywhere though, anyone happen to know it or where to find it?

I know I sound retarded, but I have the geekiest plan ever and hope he's willing to give me 10 mins of his time.  *crosses fingers*

Alice

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on April 20, 2007, 11:17:10 AM
I know he's got one for fans to write him.  I can't find it anywhere though, anyone happen to know it or where to find it?

I know I sound retarded, but I have the geekiest plan ever and hope he's willing to give me 10 mins of his time.  *crosses fingers*

It may take longer than that, if he's been doing his kegels.

Gamplayerx

Quote(moderator): Is there an e-mail address on your site to reach you. How often, if at all, do you check that address?

Bruce Campbell: The best one is bcact@aol.com and I check it about every other day. Please be patient though, I have quite a backlog but I answer them all.

Actually, that quote is from 2000, so that might not be valid.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 20, 2007, 11:27:43 AM
Quote(moderator): Is there an e-mail address on your site to reach you. How often, if at all, do you check that address?

Bruce Campbell: The best one is bcact@aol.com and I check it about every other day. Please be patient though, I have quite a backlog but I answer them all.

Actually, that quote is from 2000, so that might not be valid.
Thanks!

Gamplayerx

Some chick called Amelia:

There are a few options. All I desire in return for this font of information is that you mention to him and his publisher that they really might want to put the following on their book comp list:

Blue Blood
8033 Sunset Blvd #4500
West Hollywood CA 90046

You can write to him at each of the following:

St. Martin's Press
ATTN: PUBLICITY DEPT.
175 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10010

Bruce Campbell
Campbell Productions
PO Box 658
Jacksonville, OR 97530

You can also try email address bruceworld@aol.com but I would recommend snail mail, as that will be seen as less intrusive and more serious.

Am I informative or what?

That's from 2006.

eo000

Quote from: Alice on April 20, 2007, 11:23:43 AM
Quote from: eo000 on April 20, 2007, 11:20:45 AM
http://www.bruce-campbell.com/
Okay smart ass, where's the email listed on that page?
he says in his blog that his email address is the worst kept secret on the internet.

i guess you fail.

mailto:bruceworld@aol.com

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on April 20, 2007, 11:30:58 AM
Quote from: Alice on April 20, 2007, 11:23:43 AM
Quote from: eo000 on April 20, 2007, 11:20:45 AM
http://www.bruce-campbell.com/
Okay smart ass, where's the email listed on that page?
he says in his blog that his email address is the worst kept secret on the internet.

i guess you fail.

mailto:bruceworld@aol.com
I do fail.  Miserably.