News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

So Long, Farewell...

Started by Alice, August 25, 2006, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

So it's official.  On Sunday we are giving Lain to her new home.  Our neighbor's house. 

We're not big fans of our neighbors girlfriend - but she is good with animals.  We have been debating giving them Lain because of her grating personality - but realized, ultimately, she'd probably be good for Lain.  And Lain needs a good home.  We've had her for about 6 months now.

Plus this way, Bruce will still be able to see her.  So hopefully it won't be as hard on him to not have another dog in the house.  Thought between you and me, I think he'll be happy to have 100% of the attention again.  And all his toys back.

So please think good thoughts about this all going well.  We're doing this as a test run - if they can't handle her or if it just isn't working out with their cats, they're going to return her to us.  Hopefully it all works out well though.

dazie

If he gets lonely, I'll send over one of my dogs...  ;)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Quote from: dazie on August 25, 2006, 10:09:16 AM
If he gets lonely, I'll send over one of my dogs...  ;)
NO MORE DOGS!  :D

Unless you want to pay for it.  That's cool then. 

Jessie

Good luck!

I hope she's happy there.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.