News:

11/9/05: Bennyhana hits the 100,000th post. Way to go, Benny! Your real doll should arrive shortly.

Main Menu

Eagles/Cowboys

Started by snizwilk, November 14, 2005, 05:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snizwilk

Get ready for more McNabb sucking!  No team in the NFC can touch the Cowboys except the Panthers.  Giants and Skins are fakers.  Chris Sims and the Buc's don't have a prayer.  Atlanta?  Please.  It's going to come down to the Cowboys and the Panthers.

cnamon

Hey now...the Skins are in it to win it!

Listener

Quote from: snizwilk on November 14, 2005, 05:19:05 PM
Get ready for more McNabb sucking!  No team in the NFC can touch the Cowboys except the Panthers.  Giants and Skins are fakers.  Chris Sims and the Buc's don't have a prayer.  Atlanta?  Please.  It's going to come down to the Cowboys and the Panthers.

Seattle could take 'em... and Chicago could shut 'em down with their defense.  I also thing the Packers would give them a hell of a game.  But yeah, they're pretty good.

cnamon

Quote from: Listener on November 14, 2005, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: snizwilk on November 14, 2005, 05:19:05 PM

Seattle could take 'em... and Chicago could shut 'em down with their defense.  I also thing the Packers would give them a hell of a game.  But yeah, they're pretty good.
As much as this hurts to admit...

The Cowboys could take the Pack.  Brett Farve should have retired 2 seasons ago.  It seems like he is only staying to either win the Super Bowl, or because football is all he knows.  It is great that he is loyal to the team, but sometimes you just have to hang it up.

dazie

Dots- WTF is your avatar doing?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

cnamon

Quote from: dazie on November 14, 2005, 05:47:45 PM
Hopefully giving someone a seizure.

But really, he is gust trying to open a door.

dazie

Quote from: Dots on November 14, 2005, 05:48:52 PM
Quote from: dazie on November 14, 2005, 05:47:45 PM
Hopefully giving someone a seizure.

But really, he is gust trying to open a door.

No seizures thanks.  Ursus has them allll on his own.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

snizwilk

fucking Bledsoe and his stupid interception.  Damn.

snizwilk

OH SWEET JESUS!  YES... THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SUCKING BALLS MCNABB!