News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Entourage

Started by eo000, June 12, 2005, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Man, I just read like 3/4 of this thread thinking, "We've had this conversation before."

Duh.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

good ole ari gold. the walking one liner.

cnamon

I am really jonesing for some new episodes.

I used to think Kevin Connelly was so cute and squeezable until I found out he was dating Nicky Hilton.  I got really sad when I heard that.

eo000

Quote from: cnamon on March 13, 2006, 11:29:34 AM

I used to think Kevin Connelly was so cute and squeezable until I found out he was dating Nicky Hilton.  I got really sad when I heard that.
at least it wasn't paris.

cnamon

Quote from: eo000 on March 13, 2006, 11:33:04 AM
Quote from: cnamon on March 13, 2006, 11:29:34 AM

at least it wasn't paris.
True...

Dry then Catch

hay guys I started watching Entourage.  I am done with the S1 DVD and started on S2.

Question:

are these characters suppposed to be likable?  I know Ari isn't. 
Frankly, E and Vince (the main characters) really irritate the hell out of me.  Is their low-key selfishness and materialism supposed to be a major dark point, or is it supposed to be celebrated like on MTV shows?

Turtle and Johnny Drama are 100 times more fun to watch. 

Dry then Catch

I've lightened up a bit, and gotten over the "shallow living" stage of Entourage and just enjoyed it for what it is.  Given if I was in their situation I'd probably be reacting very simliliarly and put off plans to save 3rd world children. 

Anyway, I'm on s3 e4....(so don't jump ahead).  The only character I dislike (besides Dom who just got introduced) is E's girlfriend, Sloan.  I think she is either going to backstab him and Ari's agency, or she is just poorly written.  Is she supposed to be the "cool" girlfriend, because she isn't girly and bitchy, and gives space and understands guy talk?  That is like every Adam Sandler female lead cliche.  It better be the former rather than the latter

cnamon

I didn't like Dom, either.

eo000

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 31, 2006, 11:33:58 AM
I didn't like Dom, either.
i can't wait until the wire starts back up.

Dry then Catch

what do you guys think of Sloan?  or haev we already found out?   :???: :???: :???:

I did find it funny how Turtle has to sit bitch everytime Dom drives.  To he unspoken point where he just gets out when E walks to the back

cnamon

I have never seen the Wire.  Any good?

Sloan....you will see.

eo000

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 31, 2006, 11:42:32 AM
what do you guys think of Sloan?  or haev we already found out?   :???: :???: :???:

I did find it funny how Turtle has to sit bitch everytime Dom drives.  To he unspoken point where he just gets out when E walks to the back

i like sloan.

eo000

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 31, 2006, 11:43:25 AM

Sloan....you will see.
it's unique. it gives you both the cops and dealers sides of the story. and it's based in baltimore, so you'll see some shit you see all the time.

i love when tv shows are based in cities near where i live. sure it's usually detroit, and that's about an hour away, but you see that stuff enough, you know?

Dry then Catch

My friend watched Poseidon (with Kevin Dillon).  He said Dillon played a role that Johnny Drama would have taken.  6th lead in a bloated B movie. 

Bishamonten

Just watch Deadwood.

swolt

Quote from: eo000 on August 31, 2006, 11:46:38 AM

Sloan....you will see.
it's unique. it gives you both the cops and dealers sides of the story. and it's based in baltimore, so you'll see some shit you see all the time.

i love when tv shows are based in cities near where i live. sure it's usually detroit, and that's about an hour away, but you see that stuff enough, you know?

I hate when they make movies based in Louisiana because most of them are never true. Like Waterboy. I only know two guys that drive rider mowers to school but they made it seem like everyone does...
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

cnamon

Quote from: swolt on August 31, 2006, 02:31:06 PM

Sloan....you will see.

I hate when they make movies based in Louisiana because most of them are never true. Like Waterboy. I only know two guys that drive rider mowers to school but they made it seem like everyone does...
WhoTF drives a lawnmower to school anyway???

That is some real backwoods country shit.

swolt

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 31, 2006, 02:40:37 PM
Quote from: swolt on August 31, 2006, 02:31:06 PM

Sloan....you will see.

WhoTF drives a lawnmower to school anyway???

That is some real backwoods country shit.

QUIT JUDGING ME!
A clever man commits no minor blunders.