News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Peep Show

Started by OBB, May 26, 2005, 10:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBB

GOBB (Girlfriend of OBB) introduced me to this TV show over from the UK called Peep Show. It's not about a peep show, but rather about two guys who are roommates. The unique thing about the show is that the entire series is filmed from a first-person perspective of either of the two guys (or one of the secondary characters). You see them have conversation with people, but you also hear their inner thoughts as they're going about their business. The great thing about the show is that the guys have the most realistic thoughts of any guy out there. Second of all, the characters are both totally true to life. One is a hopeless dweeb who is fascinated with WW2, and once tried to pick up a girl by talking about the Battle of Stalingrad, and the other is a guy who thinks he's totally cool, but is really just a loser.

So if anyone gets a chance to watch the show, they should!

Also, Harvey Danger's "Flagpole Sitta" is the themesong for the 2nd Season and on...

Jessie

I willl hear none of what GOBB has to say til she comes here and says it herself.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Is it on BBC America?  Because we don't get regular BBC, just BBC America.  Stupid cable.

OBB

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 26, 2005, 11:50:30 AM
Is it on BBC America?  Because we don't get regular BBC, just BBC America.  Stupid cable.

I don't even know when it's on... I just saw some Torrents of it

Gamplayerx

Quote from: OBB on May 26, 2005, 11:57:45 AM

Oh, so helpful you are.  Come barging in here spouting off how we have to watch this show because you have a girlfriend and yet you provide absolutely no assistance for us to locate said show.  Nice.

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 26, 2005, 12:02:16 PM
Quote from: OBB on May 26, 2005, 11:57:45 AM

Oh, so helpful you are.  Come barging in here spouting off how we have to watch this show because you have a girlfriend and yet you provide absolutely no assistance for us to locate said show.  Nice.
He just wants us to think he has a real girlfriend.  Pay him no mind.