News:

I know Karate! ...and several other Japanese words

Main Menu

Jack

Started by Gamplayerx, April 03, 2005, 10:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

This is a supremely bad movie.  Just saying.

Damn daylight savings time.

ignom

OMG, you didn't cry when he graduated high school?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

Diane Lane still looked hot and it took me a while to realize JLo was the teacher. 
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

The half hour of that film that I watched rotted more brain cells than anything else I've ever done.

Gack.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beef on April 04, 2005, 09:41:52 AM
The half hour of that film that I watched rotted more brain cells than anything else I've ever done.

Gack.

Guess you haven't seen Little Nicky, then.

ignom

I actually liked Little Nicky.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

I hated Little Nicky.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 04, 2005, 09:43:45 AM
Quote from: Beef on April 04, 2005, 09:41:52 AM

Gack.

Guess you haven't seen Little Nicky, then.

Where do you think my Net name came from?

Gamplayerx

Really?  From that movie?

And I used to like you so much.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 04, 2005, 09:57:42 AM

Don't get me wrong, the movie is crap.  A coworker was watching it one night years ago when I was on graveyard shift.  I was logging in to play the drawing game on Shockwave.com and the MrBeefy joke came on.  It was the one time during the movie that I chuckled, and so I used it as my name for that night.  I ended up meeting some folks I liked playing with, so the name stuck so we could find each other.  The rest is, sadly, history.

It's amusing to think of how many people assume I'm a weightlifter because of it.

OBB

Quote from: Beef on April 04, 2005, 10:04:45 AM

Don't get me wrong, the movie is crap.  A coworker was watching it one night years ago when I was on graveyard shift.  I was logging in to play the drawing game on Shockwave.com and the MrBeefy joke came on.  It was the one time during the movie that I chuckled, and so I used it as my name for that night.  I ended up meeting some folks I liked playing with, so the name stuck so we could find each other.  The rest is, sadly, history.

It's amusing to think of how many people assume I'm a weightlifter because of it.

Beefcake... BEEFCAKE!!!!

Bishamonten

Quote from: OBB on April 04, 2005, 10:08:31 AM
Quote from: Beef on April 04, 2005, 10:04:45 AM

Beefcake... BEEFCAKE!!!!

++.  More Karma for you.