News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Goodbye Chef.

Started by pumpkineye, March 13, 2006, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nishi

Quote from: Beefy on March 23, 2006, 01:59:21 PM
Quote from: nishi on March 22, 2006, 10:51:42 AM
Quote from: cnamon on March 13, 2006, 05:37:02 PM
Quote from: pumpkineye on March 13, 2006, 05:34:29 PM
Quote from: cnamon on March 13, 2006, 05:30:41 PM
Quote from: pumpkineye on March 13, 2006, 05:29:33 PM
Quote from: cnamon on March 13, 2006, 05:23:52 PM
That would be kind of awesome.

Speaking of Scientologist, isn't Katie Holes like at 13 months?  That kids needs an X Box in the womb.

didn't she announce the pregnancy in oct?
It seems like it has been forever...I think she is due this month. I am kinda scared for her.

i'm actually hating myself for remembering this.... i really dislike the whole tom and katie thing.
It was announced in Oct...but she was pretty big then.  I am surprised she is still walking now. 

I hate the fact that she seems to have no control over the whole thing.  Kinda sad.

I get that and love you for it.

i've been hoping and hoping that you would read this thread....
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

pumpkineye

Bennyhana

Quote from: pumpkineye on March 27, 2006, 04:04:10 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212119901.shtml

he denies leaving because of a stroke.

Or, at least, an article claims that his publicist denied it for him.  I think we're never gonna know the whole truth on this one, and it's not important enough to dig.

Listener

I thought the eulogy at the end was brilliant... the dual message that even the dullest SP viewer sitting in his/her college dorm can't miss:  don't hate Isaac Hayes for the way he left the show; love him for the things he did for the show in the past.

And yes, the ending was awesomely funny.