News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Iron Chef Junto

Started by cnamon, September 23, 2005, 04:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

The secret ingrediant is......

HHHHAAAMMMMMBBBUUURRRRGGGGGEERRR!!!

BigDun

Are there any exotic forms of hamburger to work with like Kobe beef hamburger?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

I'm making taco salad with hamburger for dinner.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

I fixed hamburger in herbs and olive oil with melted some cheese over it and fixed some green beans tonight, only I used chicken instead of hamburger.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: cnamon on September 23, 2005, 04:08:21 PM
The secret ingrediant is......

HHHHAAAMMMMMBBBUUURRRRGGGGGEERRR!!!

Bish, is this what the world looks like to you?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

VikingJuice

Quote from: BigDun on September 23, 2005, 04:14:06 PM

I heard Kobe's beef is sitting on the sideline for 2 games to the tune of 290K. 

Dry then Catch

put a bunch of cheese on it.  preheat oven to 350F

Gamplayerx

I made spiced and sliced hamburger with tzatziki, feta, onion, cucumber and tomato on freshly fried pita only I called it a gyro and I didn't so much make it as purchase it.

But damn, it was GOOD!

ReBurn

Quote from: Vikingjuice on December 31, 2005, 01:56:04 AM
Quote from: BigDun on September 23, 2005, 04:14:06 PM

I heard Kobe's beef is sitting on the sideline for 2 games to the tune of 290K. 
Iron Chef Kobe won the pumpkin battle the other night.  That was the first time I had actually seen the Iron Chef Italian.  Did you know that the Iron Chef Italian is actually very Japanese?  And did you know that Japanese people eat a lot of natto, which is a fancy name for fermented soy beans, and foie gras, which is a fancy name for weird-looking liver, and also abalone, which is a fancy name for abalone?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on December 31, 2005, 08:38:19 AM
Iron Chef Kobe won the pumpkin battle the other night.  That was the first time I had actually seen the Iron Chef Italian.  Did you know that the Iron Chef Italian is actually very Japanese?  And did you know that Japanese people eat a lot of natto, which is a fancy name for fermented soy beans, and foie gras, which is a fancy name for weird-looking liver, and also abalone, which is a fancy name for abalone?
For some reason, that post cracks me up. 

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 31, 2005, 08:55:33 AM
Probably the sheer stupidity.  Kind of like an Airplane movie.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on December 31, 2005, 08:56:52 AM
No, more that I can imagine you saying it all in one breath.

I bought Grumpus the Airplane movie yesterday.  We're going to watch it on the airplane.  Sadly, I couldn't find Airplane 2.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 31, 2005, 08:58:07 AM

I bought Grumpus the Airplane movie yesterday.  We're going to watch it on the airplane.  Sadly, I couldn't find Airplane 2.
Did you get the Shirley edition?  I don't know what's special about it, but it is the Shirley edition.  Airplane 2 is in the bargain bins from time to time.  Along with Hot Shots part deux.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on December 31, 2005, 09:08:23 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 31, 2005, 08:58:07 AM

Did you get the Shirley edition?  I don't know what's special about it, but it is the Shirley edition.  Airplane 2 is in the bargain bins from time to time.  Along with Hot Shots part deux.
Yep!