News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

Aww, look at the cute little racists...

Started by Beef, August 26, 2005, 06:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

gah. the brainwashing is deep in those two.

ursus

Don't care how pretty the bottle is, it's toxic on the inside...
I was just wondering...

Mr. Ubiquity

Guess you gotta start right outta the womb if you want a good racist for your Klan.  Pretty sad, children are so impressionable, bein lied to about thier parents ignorance and only help to fuel it rather than edjakate it.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

I KNEW IT!!!!!

What are some of your favorite groups, either current or past?
We really like Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Green Day, AC/DC, and Alison Krauss. For racial groups we like Final War, CutThroat, Saga, Max Resist, Youngland, Brutal Attack, and of course Skrewdriver.

But our all-time favorite is Barney the purple dinosaur!

Barney IS the devil..

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Its sad that racism is just based on weakness, fear and ignorance.

I thought that mentality was reserved for corporations and govt.

Number 6

time for a diatribe

nothing upsets me more than when these stupid racists incorporate european tradition into their stupid ideas of racial supremacy.....as someone who is very involved in their heritage....it sickens me to see bullshit like this.....no matter what age they are.....it shit just like this that gives people like myself a bad name.....its shit like this that gets people to protest bands that i love when they play here in the states.....its shit like this that has tarnished what is a beautiful and peaceful culture....it is my opinion that everyone should involve themselves in the roots of their heritage....whether you are of African, Indian, Native American, Asian, or European descent.....but it is only people of European descent that are considered racist.....and it is because of ignorant people like these little shits and their parents

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Number 6 on August 27, 2005, 01:24:58 PM
time for a diatribe

nothing upsets me more than when these stupid racists incorporate european tradition into their stupid ideas of racial supremacy.....as someone who is very involved in their heritage....it sickens me to see bullshit like this.....no matter what age they are.....it shit just like this that gives people like myself a bad name.....its shit like this that gets people to protest bands that i love when they play here in the states.....its shit like this that has tarnished what is a beautiful and peaceful culture....it is my opinion that everyone should involve themselves in the roots of their heritage....whether you are of African, Indian, Native American, Asian, or European descent.....but it is only people of European descent that are considered racist.....and it is because of ignorant people like these little shits and their parents

sets up ladder for Number 6 so he does not break a leg jumping down from the well said statement on his deserved stance on the soapbox.

ursus

time for a diatribe

C'mon man, tutsi and hutu, india and paki...happens all the time. It ain't just DWM's.
I was just wondering...

dazie

time for a diatribe

Robert- this is why I :heart: you.  :)

Number 6

ReBurn

People in the Eastern time zone are so much cooler than people in "other" time zones.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurninator on August 30, 2005, 12:43:12 PM
People in the Eastern time zone are so much cooler than people in "other" time zones.
That's a given.  We're in the future.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

Quote from: DownSouth on August 30, 2005, 12:44:53 PM
whats teh future like

Bishamonten

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 30, 2005, 01:10:25 PM
whats teh future like
Well that depends.  Here's a little "MAKE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE"

0 - Do you like holes in your trachea?
   - If you choose "Yes", see #2!
   - If you choose "No", see #1!
1 - Perhaps you should stop smoking!
2 - Do you think I can fit my wing-wong in that hole?

ursus

I was just wondering...

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Bishamonten on August 30, 2005, 01:17:58 PM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 30, 2005, 01:10:25 PM
whats teh future like
Well that depends.  Here's a little "MAKE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE"

0 - Do you like holes in your trachea?
   - If you choose "Yes", see #2!
   - If you choose "No", see #1!
1 - Perhaps you should stop smoking!
2 - Do you think I can fit my wing-wong in that hole?

can't

Number 6

dazie

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on August 30, 2005, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: Number 6 on August 30, 2005, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: ursus on August 30, 2005, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: Number 6 on August 30, 2005, 12:34:14 PM
i hate illinois nazi's

Going to push them off of a bridge?

i was thinking tool shed lobotomies....

That'd be a good name for a band.

Id even offer to give it to them.  Do it the Ancient egyptian way.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Marixis on August 30, 2005, 09:41:02 PM
i hate illinois nazi's

You'd hire the Bangles to do it?

dazie

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on August 30, 2005, 09:46:37 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on August 30, 2005, 09:44:41 PM
Quote from: Marixis on August 30, 2005, 09:41:02 PM
i hate illinois nazi's

You'd hire the Bangles to do it?

:)

You bet,  gotta curry favor.  What better way to respect someone by having them stick a red hot poker up someones nose.  jamb it into the brain, stirr it all around, then insert a hook to pull out all the fleshy chunks while the rest is all liquified and pours out.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Bishamonten

Man you guys are jerks!  The kids are british and part of an anti-smoking campaign!  Catcher could learn a think or two!