News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Bye!

Started by cnamon, June 27, 2006, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

That show sucks ass nuggets.  Is Babwa Walwas still on it?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

What kind of seriously unnatural shit do you have to do to yourself to go from being that large to that skinny in such a short amount of time.

That's all kinds of fucked up.

Miss Molly

Yep, she had the surgery.  And then a whole hell of a lot of plastic surgery to get rid of all the hanging skin.

Listener

Quote from: Crom! on June 27, 2006, 04:36:57 PM
What kind of seriously unnatural shit do you have to do to yourself to go from being that large to that skinny in such a short amount of time.

apparently it is along the lines of shrinking your entire [correct me?] digestive system, er, stomach?  into about the size of an apple? too lazy for googewiki

It is reconstruction of the stomach, actually to smaller than an apple (I believe).  There's also a "lap band" surgery, where they put a small belt-like thing around part of the stomach to make it smaller but not permanently alter your body.  They make the band tighter by inserting a syringe filled with (I think) saline through a "keyhole scar" and filling the band with the liquid.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Listener on June 28, 2006, 01:17:32 PM
Quote from: Crom! on June 27, 2006, 04:36:57 PM

apparently it is along the lines of shrinking your entire [correct me?] digestive system, er, stomach?  into about the size of an apple? too lazy for googewiki

It is reconstruction of the stomach, actually to smaller than an apple (I believe).  There's also a "lap band" surgery, where they put a small belt-like thing around part of the stomach to make it smaller but not permanently alter your body.  They make the band tighter by inserting a syringe filled with (I think) saline through a "keyhole scar" and filling the band with the liquid.

"Isn't she that great big fat person....?"

[attachment deleted by admin]