News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Hey Pumpkin

Started by Beefy, February 23, 2006, 03:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpkineye

I haven't seen this yet.  I remember a friend recommending it along with others after I told him about my disappointment with the Noir series though.  Until my computer is fixed, i can't check it out... unless i get netflix again and that's there....

if you get it, let me know what you thought of it

pumpkineye

I should point out that my friend didn't say that this series was anything like noir, but recommended it to me when i was bitching about the latest anime shows that i have seen were getting super disappointing ( aside from ghost in the shell)

Beefy

Have you watched Paranoid Agent yet?  That show creeps me the hell out for some reason.

Also, you must have seen the trailers for the U.S. remake of Kairo by now.  It looks like they did a faithful adaptation of it.  The Japanese version finally hit U.S. stores this past Tuesday.  I still haven't figured out how they pulled off that one girl's suicide.

pumpkineye

Quote from: Beefy on February 23, 2006, 03:44:09 PM
Have you watched Paranoid Agent yet?  That show creeps me the hell out for some reason.

Also, you must have seen the trailers for the U.S. remake of Kairo by now.  It looks like they did a faithful adaptation of it.  The Japanese version finally hit U.S. stores this past Tuesday.  I still haven't figured out how they pulled off that one girl's suicide.

I have not seen the trailers!  I will have to watch it just to see how they do the other parts of the movie that creeped me out... that suicide scene is still one of the rare scenes that I almost threw up watching... so real looking >_<

Bishamonten

Paranoia Agent is really good up until the ending.

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on February 23, 2006, 03:47:18 PM

Paranoia Agent is really good up until the ending.

Crap.  I haven't made it to the ending yet.

Beefy

Quote from: pumpkineye on February 23, 2006, 03:47:00 PM

I have not seen the trailers!  I will have to watch it just to see how they do the other parts of the movie that creeped me out... that suicide scene is still one of the rare scenes that I almost threw up watching... so real looking >_<

http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/pulse/

pumpkineye

i've only seen one episode of paranoia agent and it looks good, but hard for me to get into