News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Has anybody heard about Underworld Evolution?

Started by VikingJuice, November 10, 2005, 12:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

ReBurn

Is it the arch-nemesis of Underworld Intelligent Design?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Dry then Catch

the first one was pretty good IMHO except for the claymation werewolf

meredith

i'm undecided whether or not this will be okay or crap.

eo000

i was hoping this would be about a sort of demolition man sequel focusing on edgar friendly.

Beefy

There is zero buzz on this in one way or another.  The first didn't really warrant a sequel, so I'm guessing diminished returns.

Listener

EVERYTHING warrants sequel consideration these days.  I read an article on the upcoming (year or so) Transformers movie, where the writers said "we've got everything done except a hook for a sequel".  So, in other words, they have a complete movie that they're ready to submit, but the studio wants a hook for a sequel, just in case it does well.

Underworld wasn't horrible; I particularly liked the lighting and production design, although the story was kind of lame, and I can't buy Scott Speedman from Felicity as the next generation of vampire/werewolf.  And Kate Beckinsale seemed too cold for the kind of warmth she was trying to portray -- she was cast as the "good" vampire, but if you're going to be "good", you can't be as dispassionate as she was.

I might go see the sequel, but I hadn't planned on it.

VikingJuice

Alice

Kate Beckinsale can eat out my ass.  She sucks.  She sucks so bad I didn't even google to make sure I spelled her name right.

ignom

Quote from: Alice on November 11, 2005, 01:42:29 PM
Kate Beckinsale can eat out my ass.  She sucks.  She sucks so bad I didn't even google to make sure I spelled her name right.

So you like salad tossing?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Bennyhana

Quote from: ignom on November 11, 2005, 01:55:12 PM

So you like salad tossing?

Answer the man, the males on this site are taking notes.

"Alice: Cunnilingus bad, Salad tossing good?"

Beefy

Kate B was great before she sold out.

I'd still tap that shit, homey.

Listener

You spelled it right.

For the longest time I thought it was "Beckinsdale".  But I was mistaken.

I hear she doesn't allow certain shots of her in movies because they make her boobs, which reportedly have had minor work done on them, spread out to the side.  But I can't confirm or deny that.

ReBurn

If this happens, please post pictures of it.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

VikingJuice

Quote from: ReBurn on November 11, 2005, 08:14:31 PM
If this happens, please post pictures of it.

Umm, yeah, I like his idea.

Beckinsale is sooooo yummy and in tight leather, even more so!