News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

bad calls

Started by swolt, September 16, 2006, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

I'm sure no one else watched the Auburn vs. LSU game, but Auburn just won 7 - 3.

HOWEVER LSU should have won, or at least scored again. There was two VERY bad calls late in the game, both of which cost LSU the ball. Even the commentators were saying they couldn't believe how bad the calls were.

Stupid Auburn
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Infobahn

Same thing just happened in the OU v Oregon game.

Oregon won.  Yea!!

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on September 16, 2006, 06:07:00 PM
I'm sure no one else watched the Auburn vs. LSU game, but Auburn just won 7 - 3.

HOWEVER LSU should have won, or at least scored again. There was two VERY bad calls late in the game, both of which cost LSU the ball. Even the commentators were saying they couldn't believe how bad the calls were.

Stupid Auburn

I'm not sure what the second call you're referring to is but the pass interference that was picked back up was wrong.  The guy definately interfered before the ball was tipped.  LSU got hosed.

VikingJuice

I couldn't believe how badly Michigan beat Notre Dame.  I guess the preseason guys were right, ND was over-rated and has a suspect defense.

swolt

Quote from: The artist formerly known as VJ on September 16, 2006, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: swolt on September 16, 2006, 06:07:00 PM

Stupid Auburn

I'm not sure what the second call you're referring to is but the pass interference that was picked back up was wrong.  The guy definately interfered before the ball was tipped.  LSU got hosed.

In the 3rd quater an Auburn player head butted an LSU player and they let it go.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I wonder why I didn't ever mark this thread as read.  Seems an odd thread to save for a rainy day.

It's read now!