News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by ReBurn, July 05, 2006, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

Nice. Hopefully it doesn't suck ass. But I would probably buy it either way.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

There's so much they could do with this game to make it kick all sorts of ass.  I hope they take their time with it instead of trying to pump it out like they do games for movies.

ReBurn

Beefy

Season one is out today on DVD and HD-DVD.

Beefy

One more night till season 2 begins!

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on September 23, 2007, 05:45:07 PM
One more night till season 2 begins!
Season 2 starts tonight, and I won't be home to see it!   :'(

At least there's always DVR.

Beefy

Entertainment Weekly has a big article about what to expect this season.  There are some spoilers, as far as new characters and where established characters are and what they are doing, but nothing hugely major.

swolt

I am having a "Heroes party" with Jared and my sisters.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

Quote from: swolt on September 24, 2007, 09:07:18 AM
Those Wonder Woman undies aren't a part of this, are they?

swolt

Quote from: ReBurn on September 24, 2007, 09:09:17 AM
Those Wonder Woman undies aren't a part of this, are they?

no.

but on that note, my g/f is now way into the Wonder Woman thing. She signs emails to me "Love, Wonder Woman"

DownSouth

Makeout party?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Infobahn

I have to record it, as I don't know if I get to watch TV before I got to sleep as part of the sleep study.

I am sure this will be nothing but fun.

DownSouth

I can't go to sleep without the tv on.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on September 24, 2007, 10:08:27 AM
I have to record it, as I don't know if I get to watch TV before I got to sleep as part of the sleep study.

What sleep study?

Infobahn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 24, 2007, 12:26:03 PM
Quote from: Infobahn on September 24, 2007, 10:08:27 AM

What sleep study?
I go into the hospital tonight so as they can monitor my sleep.  Apparently, as well as snoring loudly, I stop breathing a few times a night.

Gamplayerx

That's not good.  Think you'll get sent home with one of those breathing masks?

Infobahn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 24, 2007, 02:12:55 PM
I think so.  It is a CPAP machine, and my brother sleeps with one.  He has done really well on it, and I hope this might be the explanation for my (lack of) energy issue.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on September 24, 2007, 04:23:37 PM
I think so.  It is a CPAP machine, and my brother sleeps with one.  He has done really well on it, and I hope this might be the explanation for my (lack of) energy issue.
My friend's husband did the sleep study thing and got the breathing machine thingie and has since felt better and then lost a crapload of weight and doesn't need it anymore.  Not that you need to lose a crapload of weight.  Just saying the machine helped him have enough energy to get fit so that he didn't need the machine.

DownSouth

All of you are such robots.

swolt

I think they are going to give me a CPAP machine.

and ... wtf? Parkman is alive and not hurt? And Nathan is alive? WTF?

Infobahn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 24, 2007, 08:35:51 PM
My friend's husband did the sleep study thing and got the breathing machine thingie and has since felt better and then lost a crapload of weight and doesn't need it anymore.  Not that you need to lose a crapload of weight.  Just saying the machine helped him have enough energy to get fit so that he didn't need the machine.

No, I need to lose a crapload of weight, I do.  I am hoping that this helps in a number of ways.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on September 24, 2007, 09:05:18 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 24, 2007, 08:35:51 PM

No, I need to lose a crapload of weight, I do.  I am hoping that this helps in a number of ways.
Well, if crapload you need to lose, perhaps hearing that he's lost almost 100 pounds will be inspirational.  He's also a really tall guy.  I guess the weight is a big factor in sleep apnea.

Beefy

Now THAT'S what this show needs more of.  Quit dicking around with old dramatic beats and show some ass kicking.

Beefy

This episode is much better than last week's.

DownSouth

Too many subtitles.